Reviewed : Forum : Who wants a reviews?

Who wants a reviews?

15 Years Ago

Hey everyone.

Just post the name of the story/poem you want reviewed here, along with what its about. I'll review it as quickly as possible. Everyone else, feel free to review these works also!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I would like to have some of my poems reviewed. Some of my favorites are "The Reason Why I Breathe" , "Sunset", and "Time Passing By".

I wrote them about and for my girl friend :). If you could review them saying what you think about it and if you have any suggestions about what I can do better let me know. THANKS!

T.K. Bruhn

15 Years Ago

That's sweet, writing them for your girlfriend. I'll review them right away.

Summer.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I only have one story out (two but one has no chapters) so reviews on "Aboard the Lady Darkness" would be awesome because its my current project and I'm fairly proud of it.

Lady.Twi

Lady. Twi

15 Years Ago

Ok, I'll review your story right now. =]

Summer

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

helllo

I love to review, but I also would like to have someone review my story Down with the Queen!, especially for grammatical errors, which I have been told that they are a few, but do not know what they are?? English is my second language, so I have breaking my brains about it and still have not been able to find any errors. Please any suggestions for improvement are welcome.

thanks

chord0

chord0

15 Years Ago

I'd be happy to. I'll review your work as soon as I get a spare second. =]

Summer

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My story Until Today, Anyway is about my favorite character, Sydney, and the difference one day can make.

Chelsea Elizabeth

15 Years Ago

I would love to review your story. Unfortunetly, I don't review any stories that are currently entered in the group contest. I will be happy to review it once the contest is over. In the meantime, perhaps some else can review it for me?

Summer

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

It would be very appreciated if my first chapter "Paradox/es" would be reviewed.  It's for a book titled Post-Pretty Smile.  It's based on two characters, Trey and Janet.  And the main focus on the chapter is that two different incidents are occurring at one place at the same time.  It's an intentional narrative paradox.  And at the end of the writing, the metafictional-styled writing is introduced as the story is interrupted.  It's a narrator-proclaimed "cliffhanger". 

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I would really appriciate if you would review the book type thing I"m working on "A Romantic Autobiography Of Sorts" I have like 2.5 chapters posted and they're all really short.

THANK YOUZ!!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'd appreciate if you would take the time to look over my work.

Mother Nature's a guy?!

The title says it all..lol

thanks!

It Consumes Me, Seb Harris, Unjust_Poetry

15 Years Ago

I've reviewed the newest three of you who have asked for reviews. Good job to all, I really like what you've written. They are all very interesting.

Summer

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi guys, I just joined. : )

I'm willing to review people's works when I have free time, mainly stories.  I'd really appreciate it if anyone had time to review my fantasy book, Princess of Fire.  Thanks so much!

Tesh : )

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

please review my chapter "kimberly". dont worry about it being a chapter, it makes perfect sense if read in isolation. its about a girl who falls in love with a man who teaches her to do what she feels like, but he has a dark secret. i think the secret might be too easy to guess before the end, so please comment on this in your review.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sam Summers

please review my chapter "kimberly". dont worry about it being a chapter, it makes perfect sense if read in isolation. its about a girl who falls in love with a man who teaches her to do what she feels like, but he has a dark secret. i think the secret might be too easy to guess before the end, so please comment on this in your review.
Reviewed this work on 30/07/08

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Could you review Tuesday, it's the first chapter in my story Forever.

It's about a girl, Ayrabel who has been through a lot in her life, after she is adopted she moves to a new town (a small one) and doesn't really fit in. After her parents death she no longer believes in such a thing as forever and lives her life knowing that nothing stays the same.  Araybel meets Shio after being assigned partners in an english project and after a short disscusion on the topic poem and forever, Shio becomes determind to convince her of forever. In the process they fall in love and sort through their broken pasts together.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

hey groupies. i want some more reviews on my poems!! thanks alot!!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I have a few things i would like reviewed if anyone has time. "As Lovers Go" my short story and " The Freak's Manifesto" my poem.

thanx!

_ARC

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Please review my book Harvest Moon. It is still on the process of building that's why I need someone to review it. Thanks.

First Page first
Previous Page prev