Role Play : Forum : Howl in the moonlight

Howl in the moonlight

11 Years Ago

So this is my first role play on this site please , I hope that you will have fun and make some drama happen __________________My name  is Isabella mary rose but I go by Izzy. I am a pureblood  and the  next in line to the were wolf packs. The only thing is that  there is someone out there not wanting that to happen because as I came home one day and   found a  dagger with my name on it and it is  right on the pillow. so since then I  have only been watch because my father  the leader of the wolves wants to make sure  I am safe.. I have  always been nice and come to know the my people but it is hard when we live with the humans because you always have to be  watch what you say when the humans are around and keep your temper  under control. ____________Name: Isabella mary rose, Nickname: Izzy, pure blood werewolf, Personality: I am kind and care, loves to have fun and  joke around some times, quite at time and I love to be outside but it must be the wolf in me, Looks: my hair is  a dirty blond but my  fur is white. I have bright blue eyes and I am 5' 11"  my hair is down past my shouders

Re: Howl in the moonlight

11 Years Ago

Anyone what to join

11 Years Ago

There's is a wolf pack,  humans , and a henchmen for  the  person after izzy and  the alpha leadrer

11 Years Ago

So, my name is Colis, Prince Colis. My hair is white, and reaches to my hips, but I keep it tied with leather straps. My eyes are close to white, with a bit of arctic blue. I am a half-demon fox, and the Prince of the snow-demon foxes. I usually do not interact with were-wolves, but you are an exception. 

11 Years Ago

Thank you for joining if you can try and  get more people to join

11 Years Ago

I will try.

11 Years Ago

thank you again :)

11 Years Ago

I am going to start soon if we get two more people to start out with

11 Years Ago

my name is kenshin or they have called me batosai i have a dark past during the meji war and i was a man slayer. now i have put away my sword and took a vow not to use the sword for killing again. i have long red hair, blue eyes, 6ft 1in now im ready to have my next adventure.

11 Years Ago

welcome

11 Years Ago

thank you what do u want me to be in this story

11 Years Ago

well you could be  a new friend to izzy or  you could be the bad guy or  you could be her father or  family or friend it is your chose___ Welcome izzy dad :)

11 Years Ago

Izzy- once I get out of school run home and  drop my stuff off in my room, only to get ready to go  out for a run as my wolf  so I do not have to  go and  work with my studies and teaching of  taking the kingdom one my dad steps down, thinking to my self hoping  I do not run into  my dad before I get out of the house.

11 Years Ago

oh yea im the daddy

11 Years Ago

Father-young lady where you off to u know u got training with me today

11 Years Ago

Izzy- I stop and  looks around and smiles at him"  but cant I  go and run first please  me being around human and in a class room all ay is really boring and I cant be  the true me  at school .. but I  really was not going anywhere  if I recall you said I could have a hour off as we can run and train that way" thinking to myself and smiles  as I try and  get out of the fighting training

11 Years Ago

Father- Aright but only one hour or ill come looking for you deal

11 Years Ago

Izzy-"  deal" smiles and hugs him lightly then I  run out the  door and changes as I run  across the open field in the back yard into the woods..  only to stop in afield and try's to  hunt one of the deer

11 Years Ago

Farther- smiles hugs back good luck on the fun

11 Years Ago

-lurks in woods-

First Page first
Previous Page prev