Role Play : Forum : The Great Elven Division

Re: The Great Elven Division

11 Years Ago

Dachian: "I am." Replied, "Let me tell you a story. See, I may be royalty but I haven't always been treated as royalty. You see, we lived to close to an entertainment center, and my mother sung all the opera she heard. I could hear the songs too. Ah, but now I shall get to see three operas and all for free! Mother would love to attend them with me." I smiled the whole way through, though twas stiff as I thought of deer sweet mother, laying like the rose she was in her coffin. Such a shame she refused doctors, I don't feel royalty, not without the only one to love me back.

11 Years Ago

I hear the music and singing "An opera? They're ignoreing a war for an opera?" I shake my head "And imagine, I came here to find a side to start out on." I lean against the wall of the theatre and close my eyes "Well, I will say one thing in their favor." I muse quietly "They can pick out someone who can actually hit the high notes without straining to badly. Sad how many of the stars can't really hit their notes, and sad how many casters think they picked the perfect one to sing it, but have the person's voice crack in the middle of a performance." I smile as I hear the person singing strain to hit a note and hold it "A little more practice and a few tecniques and tricks, and she'd be almost perfect." I reveiw the songs in my head "Well, let's just hope she doesn't crack in the third act."

11 Years Ago

Berendir- "I understand my lady, but I will try to protect you both."----Caleliel- "That is a lovely story my lord. But I must ask you if I could accompany you to these operas. It's been such a while since I've seen one. I mean unless you had someone else in mind to go with you?" I say

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I nod and head back inside to make some final arrangements for while we were gone. It took a span of about two day but once everything was completed and my things neatly packed into my saddlebags I pulled on my riding clothes and headed outside. The guard and my father waited in the courtyard. Throwing my quiver over my shoulder and placing my bow in the sheath that was easily reachable when on saddle was as natural to me as breathing. I then gracefully leaped onto my horse ignoring the attendant that waited to "help" me up onto the horse, "I'm not a child," I state to him gruffly and glace at my father, "I no longer need an attendant to trail me and help me onto my horse." My father made a face, it was clear he didn't like hat idea. I smile gently and turn my horse, "Shall we go?"

11 Years Ago

Berendir- "Of course my lady." I say as we start to leave, my men making a protective circle around the sides and back of our lord and lady. I stayed at the side, between our two rulers.

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: We were traveling for about a day when we make it out of the forest and into the great plains. I look at the empty expansion and sigh, it looked rather dead without trees. Nothing but rolling hills and grass for miles, except. I narrow my eyes, "Smoke." I say as I jet off on my horse, "Rima! (Run!) Asca! (Hurry!)" I whisper into Voronwer's (my horse) ear. He flys off as fast as the wind, he was after all the fastest horse in the forest realm. I only used him for long travels because he had very good endurance and was a fast sprinter. For other things such as hunting and traveling the forest I went by foot or rode Har (a dear from the southern mountains)

11 Years Ago

Dachian: "I'd hate to say no." I answered, "Why wouldn't I let you acompany me?" I stood from the table. I smiled back, and left to clean up. Though before I could make it, my saftey chief bolted infront of me. "Milord, a catastrophy!" He exclaimed, "A camp of ours, in the plains of Mindonor, has been set a blaze! Scouts said they saw another rival rebellion marching near our camp, though they said they seemed not to be marching to our camp." My face droped, that was a big camp of ours, and I know bandits couldn't have done it. "Order men to put out the fire, and fight the hazard!" I demanded. I rushed to find the general. He was in his bedroom planning based upon a map. "Húlion" I called his attention, "Place the city under lock down! Our Mindonor camp has been burnt, most likely an opposing rebellion. And most likely heading here."

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I flung myself off of my horse and was firing arrows before I even hit the ground. I knew what had done this, "Orcs." I say as I fire an arrow into an attacking Orc's eyes sending him backwards into the ground, dead. I flinch as an arrow brazes my cheek and sigh at the sight of blood as I draw my fingers away from my wound, "Damn." I say as I narrow my eyes, Now I was mad. I quickly draw my dagger and twirl my way through the hoards until the hilt was wet with blood and I was no longer able to hold onto it. Then spinning I easily draw my sword as decapitate another few Orcs. By now the  rest of the party had arrived. We easily decimate the remaining ones and watched as a few straggling Orcs fled the scene. "Put the fires out." I command to the remaining soldiers and my guards, "Quickly." I sheath my sword as I watch the surviving Orcs disappear over a hill and bite my lip. "What are Orcs doing in this region?" I whisper in annoyance then set out to help with the fires.

11 Years Ago

Berendir- I steer my horse, Anor, to follow after Gilrin. I then helped her with the Orcs and then help clean everything up.-----Caleliel- I walk outside to check on Fëa. She was my brown Great Eagle, given to me by the late king. I sighed thinking of how kind he was to me. I shook my head and rubbed hers. I looked across the fields and notice smoke. "What's that?" I say. "I'll be right back." I tell her. I run inside and tell one if the servants to tell Lord Dachian of the fire. I sigh in relief when they tell me he already knows. I go back to Fëa. "Don't worry. Dachian will take care of that. And I'll take care of you." I say getting out her food. "There you go."

11 Years Ago

I smell smoke and squint at the horizon "A camp, about half a mile from here." I run and reach it quickly. Soldiers were standing around, the fire already out. I hear something, a buzzing noise. "Get out of here!" I yell. They all just stare at me like I have three heads or something. "There's a bomb! Don't just stand there like idiots! Move!" I grab the arm of a nearby soldier and yank him after me, then push him ahead as I grab another one "Get out of here!" I see a guy on a horse surrounded by soldiers and shove past them, grab the horse's reins, wheel it around, and smack it on the rear. "Rima!" I tell it, and it bolts. I feel myself grabbed from behind and twist out of the hold, only to be grabbed again. "Let go of me!" I tell them angrily "There's a bomb in here, we've got to get out, now!" I struggle against whoever it is, but they're stronger. *Looks like I'll have to use other methods.* "Let. Go. Of. Me." I ram my head back and hit their nose, then drive my foot into the lower area. I break away and make a run for it. Only to face a wall of others "Great." I mutter to myself "I'm going to be blown to Treanea and back with a bunch of idiots."

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I ride down the hill on Voronwer, I had been scouting ahead with a few others, "What's going on?" I ask as I near hearing the shouts of the girl. Bomb? I say then narrow my eyes, "Tira ten' rashwe! (be careful!)  Khila amin! (Follow me!) Sii! (Now!)" I command as I spin Voronwer and take off in the direction of safety.      

11 Years Ago

Someone shouts and the soldiers are distracted for a moment. I shove past them and bolt. Feet pound behind me and I put on speed. *Come on!* I tell myself *You can outrun them. They probobly won't catch you if you do this right.* I look up at the sky *Mother Maisha, please, don't let them be all that fast, and, if one of them is, please let them not be all that strong. Do what you feel is right, I'll try to understand, but no promises, as usual.* I pray, hopeing no one will catch me.

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I spot the girl darting into the woods and take off after her. Leaping from the saddle I tackle her to the ground and pin her, "Who are you?" I state, "And what are you doing here? Do you have something to do with the Orcs?" I see a drop of blood drip from my cheek and force back the urge to go stab an Orc corpse several times. Damn Orc. I should have let him die slowly.

11 Years Ago

I grit my teeth "None of your buisness, none of your buisness, and a resounding no." I growl "Now, get off me." I struggle to get out from under her. "Get off before I end up hurting you."

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I lift an eyebrow as the rest of the caravan surrounds us, "I don't think that will be necessary." I state as I climb to my feet, "Berendor, question her. Make sure we know everything she knows. After that, she's free to go." I wave my hand and look around. "Lady Gilrin, we must fix your wounds." I shake back their advances. "Heal my people first." I state then head over to where Voronwer had stopped and climb up.

11 Years Ago

Berendir- I ride up behind them and get off Anor and point my sword at the girl. "Well if you hurt her, then you and I will have a problem." I say

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I sigh as I look around. The thought that Orcs were here worried me, "Father..." I say as I move Voronwer so that I'm next to him, "The forest... will it be save without us there?" Father patted my head kindly and smiled, "You cast a spell of light on it yourself." he said, "Be comforted in your own powers trust in yourself as your people do. You are Lady Gilrin after all... Lady adorn with stars." I make a face and nod slightly. That didn't stop me from worrying, but it did help.

11 Years Ago

I jump up and get into a ready stance, my hand hovering above my sword hilt "I've already got a problem with you." I growl "Don't make me sort it out." My eyes flitt about, searching for a way out that didn't include killing or maiming someone, then settle back on the guy in front of me when no escape route popped out. I glare at him "I had nothing to do with the-" A loud boom shakes the ground and I dodge a chunk of wood and it hits one of the other soldiers. "bomb." I finish after the blast is over. "Now can you just let me go, or do I have to fight my way out?"

11 Years Ago

Húlion: I came quickly upon a tall broad steed. I halted, seeing three unfamiliar warriors. "Halte!" I shouted, "What is your business?" I demanded. A guard interupted before I got an answer, "Sir, one said a bomb was here." He informed "Why are standing around then?!" I exclaimed, "I can't afford you dying over stupidity, soldier!" I pointed back towards the camp, though it seems a bit overkill to set fire to camp, then leave a bomb. It just doesn't seem like another rebellion, too high of funds... maybe the G&O Confederation. "So, your business here is..?" I asked, looking at them again

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: "I am Lady Gilrin of the Forest," I state, "My father and our company are traveling to the capital city to attend the festivities in honor of your new king." I  bring Voronwer around so that I'm placed between these soldiers and my company, "Amin sinta lle? (Do I know you?) Mani naa essa en lle? (what is your name?)" I ask in elvish narrow my eyes a bit. To many strange things were happening, it worried me.      

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5