Role Players : Forum : Role Play between Jeffrey and ..

Re: Role Play between Jeffrey and VeiledAngel -- Patient #001

11 Years Ago

The suits tailored themselves to the wearer. When Shiloh initially put the suit on, it was baggy in some areas and too snug in others. The look was almost comical.

"Just give the suit a moment to recognize you."

No sooner as he spoke, the suit adjusted itself to Shiloh's dimensions and fit her body like a second skin. Even inside the cabin, her hair was still dancing on it's own. Her glow was still enhancing and now her features themselves took on a golden hue. Caleb had to put a conscious effort into not falling to the floor at her feet to worship her. Her eyes were changing, too. Her clear blue eyes had been progressively turning a true green and the whites of her eyes had a faint green glow about them as well.

"What are you starting at?"

"The single-most beautiful thing i have ever seen."

Shiloh blushed at his comment. "Come on, Caleb. We need to move."

"If you're not up to travelling your regular way, the suits have a handy feature that virtually eliminates muscle fatigue. We could head out at light jog and go for hours without feeling the slightest bit tired."

"I wonder if the suit will help me with my gifts?" She mused aloud.

They exited the cabin and Caleb stood beside Shiloh. She took his hand and together they stood as the earth moved around them. "This is amazing," Caleb whispered in awe. "How are you feeling? I can't imagine moving the two of us together is terribly easy."

"It's difficult, sure." Caleb couldn't be sure but he thought that her words appeared inside his mind without having to pass through his ears first. "The suit is helping a lot, I'm really impressed!"

Caleb looked at Shiloh. 'Can you hear me okay?'

Shiloh looked at him incredulously, "Of course I can!"

'It's just that I'm talking to you through my thoughts. I think that you are too.'

The ground suddenly stopped moving and the two refugees tumbled uncontrollably for a few yards before the earth cradled Shiloh protectively and Caleb jumped out of his roll and skidded across a dirt path.

"Perhaps we should stop for the night." He offered. "Can you tell if there is water or shelter nearby?"

Shiloh closed her eyes and felt that there was a fresh-water stream a few hundred yards to the west and an underground cave that would suit their needs for the night on the other side.

"Would you mind if we walked? I never really took the time to appreciate nature before."

11 Years Ago

With Caleb beside her, she found her gifts expanding. No longer was the earth moved to simply protect her, it flourished around her. She felt animals close by, and everything seemed brighter. She smiled, radiant at her surroundings. “Want to see something?” She said, bending down and picking a flower, root and all, from the ground. “Hold out your hand.” She said, and placed the little thing in his palm. “Now watch.” She said, closing her eyes and exhaling. The little flower blossomed, grew and wrapped softly around Caleb’s hand, little flower buds crawling up his arm. She stopped at his elbow. “That’s new.” She said, smiling. He returned the smile as she pulled the flower off of him. They kept walking, and he took her hand protectively in his.

“We’re almost there, hear the water?” She said, smiling when it came into view a little while later. The cave was abandoned, and would certainly do nicely as a shelter. Caleb descended into it to work on a fire while Shiloh opted to bathe using some more soapstone. When she was done she lay on a rock to dry. The sun felt warm, so good on her skin, and she smiled, letting it soak into her. She let her mind wander and soon she was thinking of him again. That wouldn’t do, especially not when she had him just underneath her. Sitting up sharply, she slid off the rock, and she made her way into the cave. “I made fire. We can find food, and at least have something to eat.” He stopped short, watching her carefully. She was entirely unaware of how sensually she was walking, or that where the dirt was, flowers were blooming as she passed them. She put her hand on his chest.

“I want you to take me, Caleb.” She said, the words leaving her lips softly. He started to shake his head. “You know you ca-“ She reached up, shushing him with her finger. “I don’t care, I want you to take me. Here, now, however you want…” She trailed off, seeing the reaction from his c**k. “And I think you want me too.” She had a thought, something she gleaned in a magazine once. Without looking away, she undressed him slowly, peeling the suit off. Dropping to her knees, Shiloh wrapped her hands around Caleb’s c**k and slowly worked it back and forth, before taking him softly into her mouth. He growled out a pleasurable sound, and she kept going, until she thought she’d gag, she couldn’t take him down her throat, not yet. She used her hand to help, and the moved her head, trying to remember what she read. Swirling her tongue around his head, she sucked on him, massaging the base of his c**k with her hand and rubbing her tongue against the length she could take. Caleb reached down, a hand in her hair, holding her head and guiding her. Sadly there was no easy way to do this and he pushed her head down onto him. She struggled, but he spoke calmly.

“Breathe, you can do this, breathe through your nose…it’s okay.” She gentled and finally relaxed, accepting him. She kept going at a pace that seemed alright, working him to orgasm. He pulled out, knowing she wasn’t ready for THAT without some explanation. Once he came he cleaned hastily, returning to find her laying down, the firelight dancing in an endless song against the shadows that was playing out on her skin. “Just because I can’t come, doesn’t mean you can’t…” She’d let him decide to take her. For now she just moved to make room beside her. “We need food.” He said, looking into the fading daylight. “We’ll eat tomorrow morning. Trust me, fishing will be good. Let’s sleep.” She motioned beside her. While they were laying together, she looked over at him, and rolled onto her side facing him. “I have questions…” She mused. “When don’t you, little one?” he asked. She smiled at him. “I want to know your story. I want to know more about you. How’d you get to be in this line, what’d they do to make you as hardened as you seemed to be when we first…met? And also…” She trailed off, afraid to look him in the eyes, “How long have you loved me? I just…It’s all so new to me.” She was terrified she may have made the monster in him come back, and so she kept her head down, waiting for his answers. She always found herself waiting for this man…

11 Years Ago

Caleb never knew someone to ask so many questions. Although, in his line of work, he never really interacted with other people outside of transactions or formality. He tucked his finger under Shiloh's chin and raised her eyes to meet his.

"I was born in a small village in Indonesia. My father was murdered while my mother was pregnant with me. She was able to keep food on our table and a roof over our heads by selling her body to the men of the village. When I was six years old, my mother got very sick and died, leaving me to fend for myself as no one in my village would dare look after the b*****d son of a w***e. I lived on the streets, barely scraping enough food to keep me alive for years. One day, I picked the wrong pocket. Following me so far?"

Shiloh nodded, entranced.

"The man chased me all over my village. No one had ever been able to keep up with me before. Finally, he caught me when he cornered me on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Instead of panicking or begging for mercy, I merely knelt down and laid his wallet before me and just waited. I didn't care what happened to me; I had no family or friends, I was tired of having to steal, tired of sleeping in garbage heaps, tired of running and hiding."

Caleb shifted uncomfortably and Shiloh smiled as she contorted the floor of the cave and spawned a lush bed of grass under them to make him more comfortable. Caleb kissed her warmly in thanks.

"I expected him to either take his wallet and leave or beat me like anyone who ever caught me had. I hoped he would just kill me so I could be done with it all."

"How old were you?"

"I was eight."

A tear formed in the corner of her eye. Caleb caught it and smiled at her reassuringly.

"Needless to say, I was surprised when he offered me an apple. It took a few tries to for him to get me to take it. It was as red as the suit he was wearing. After I took a bite of that apple, he lifted me onto his shoulders and brought me to the docks. We climbed aboard the biggest boat I had ever seen before and he brought me to the mainland to a fancy hotel."

"Every day for fifteen years, I was educated, trained, pushed and groomed to the man I am today. I am a master of sixteen different styles of fighting, an expert marksman with every type of projectile weapon and I am fluent in twenty different languages."

Caleb pulled Shiloh on top of him and slipped inside her wetness, causing them both to gasp in delightful ecstasy. "Caleb," She moaned as she ground herself against him. "we can't. I --"

"Shh, my earth goddess. I have faith in you. Just relax and enjoy the ride. We'll worry about that when the time comes."

Caleb reached up and caressed her glowing skin, fondling her firm breasts and rubbery n*****s. He marveled at how her body reacted to his touch and especially how his body reacted to hers.

"Part of being a Red also includes quite a bit of additional skill, so in addition, I am a classically-trained pianist, an expert art appraiser, a world-class chef, and I can fix anything with moving parts."

Caleb sat up, keeping Shiloh in his lap, and laid her on the soft grass. He smiled as white orchids began blooming around her. He pressed himself fully inside of her and pinned both of her wrists above her head with his left hand and put his right hand on her throat. He began thrusting harder and faster, slightly increasing his grip on her throat as he growled obscenities in her ear. hurtling them both towards a thundering climax. Caleb felt Shiloh's walls constricting and then, as if on cue, the ground started to rumble.

"Shiloh!" He said sternly. Shiloh's eyes were rolling back with desire, but she came back to him. "I want you to feel the energy flowing through you. Can you do that? Can you feel the energy, the power?"

She nodded as she lay panting beneath him, getting closer and closer to losing her tentative control of her abilities. "That's good, little one. Good girl. Now, I want to take that energy and direct it back inside. I want you to direct right here." He slammed his pulsing c**k deep inside of her for direction. "Focus now, my good little girl. Bring it all in and bring it right here." He pounded into her again. "I'm going to cum too, I want us to cum together and I want you to direct all that energy right here with me. Are you ready?"

Caleb's thrusts became more urgent and the two of them were covered in sweat and moaning together loudly. "I'm ready!" She cried.

Caleb gave three deep, powerful thrusts and bellowed, "Now!"

Shiloh's entire world exploded into extremely intense fields of pleasure. Then, after a few blissful moments, everything went black. She awoke some time later to find Caleb watching her serenely. "Welcome back!"

"What happened?"

"Well, the cave and you and I are all still in one piece." He pulled her to him and she nuzzled against the bare flesh of his side. "Now to answer your last question: I have been drawn to you since the first time i saw you back when I was a Five. Before you were ever conscious. I've been keeping a special watch over you for as long as you've been alive. In fact," He smiled playfully, "I'm willing to bet that the only reason you got out was because I was away on contract that day."

Caleb hugged her tight and kissed the top of her forehead. I have been in love with you since the day you spotted me in that tree by the river. You were so much more than 'just' beautiful! It took everything I had in me to keep from falling to my knees and pledging my undying love for you."

"Is there anything else you would like to know, Earth Goddess?"

11 Years Ago

“Questions? Only an eternity’s worth!” She said, laughing freely. Once she made the decision to trust him, it was as if a weight had been lifted from her. She yawned, rubbing her eyes sleepily. “You should sleep, my Shiloh.” She nodded, and he started to rise. “Caleb, don’t go. Stay with me.” She said, taking his hand. “I have to make rounds.” He said, but the look in her eyes stopped him. “I will stay until you’re asleep, and be back before you wake.” Shiloh nodded, tucking herself into his arms. It didn’t take long before she was asleep, her face relaxed and serene. Carefully, Caleb pulled himself free of her, and went to make his perimeter.

He stepped out of the cave’s opening carefully. Nothing so far. He started his outward walk, making it a little ways before something from above him caught his attention. There was someone there. He felt for his glasses, but must have forgot them in the cave. Four men jumped him. He was able to counter their moves, even stabbing one of them with a shot that would ensure death. Two men tackled him to the ground. He felt the blows to his head, and then, the sharp sting of a syringe. His world went dark. The three that took down Seven looked at their injured comrade. “Deliver the message before you die.” Was all they said as they drug the Red away. The man in the blue drug himself toward the cave, but it was slow going. Every time he moved, he lost blood. Finally he started screaming for the earth mover, knowing she would hear him. Nothing happened. The blue man whimpered.

Shiloh woke before dawn and stretched out. She reached for Caleb’s warmth, for the solid feel of his body and his sweet smell, but there was nothing. Sitting up, she looked around. No note, no sign of him having been back in the cave at all. Standing now, she made her way almost out of the cave when a sharp crack of a branch breaking made her hesitate. There, in the corner! She saw a blue man. Blood covered his stomach. She walked to him carefully, and stood in front of him, holding up a boulder large enough to kill him. “Assassin. Are you alone?” He nodded. She kept the rock up anyways. “I…I bring a message…from TOTEM labs. Promise to put me out of this pain, and I will deliver it to you.” He spoke, coughing up blood as well as leaking it out. Shiloh nodded quickly. “You have my word.” He smiled weakly. “They have Red Seven. They are planning horrible things. Chances are, they’ve already started with him, as he was airlifted away. Would’ve got you too, would be they knew where you were. Got lucky, finding him alone. They’re hurting him, torturing him. But they’ll bargain with you. If you want to save him, go back to totem. They’ll release him when you turn yourself in to The Director himself. A life for a life. There. You promised. End my pain.” She nodded, her voice a whisper. “Last words?” He smiled. “Sherrie…I love you.” He closed his eyes. She let the boulder fall. He never screamed, only twitched and went still. She parted the ground under him, and closed it back, making a makeshift grave.

Then her mind turned to her journey. They had her Caleb. She had to go to him. Stopping long enough to grab his glasses she mapped out the quickest way back. These suits were supposed to keep her from tiring? It was time to put that theory to the test. She practically flew out of the tent, clearing the ground in front of her, and making her path smooth, she started heading back toward TOTEM. Without the need to stop for rest or refreshments, a three day journey back turned into a matter of a few hours. Even when she did tire, she simply used the ground to push her forward, like riding a wave back in to shore only much, much faster. She arrived just after dusk settled, outside the gate. She wanted to do this somewhat stealthily. Sneaking in under the fence, she cleared the irrigation ditch, and  called on her earth to kill the security cams. Now they couldn’t see her at least. Making her way inside, Shiloh quickly found the emergency stairwell and followed it back up. She’d start at her floor. Then she heard the sound that broke her heart. Caleb, screaming. Over and over, what were they doing to him? She followed the sound, running until she couldn’t run anymore. Her lungs heaving, she skidded to a stop outside his room. She didn’t have a plan, but she banged on the door. His screaming stopped, and slowly, methodically, the door opened. She saw her Caleb, and her jaw dropped…

11 Years Ago

Caleb came to with a vicious headache. He was not surprised to find that he was strapped to a specialized table. The torture training that Navy SEALS were subjected to was considered a walk in the park to what a Red was trained to endure. The Master “Technician” was standing in the center of the brightly-lit, white-on-white room. She was also wearing a suit similar to his, but it was completely white. Her jet-black hair was pulled into a severe bun and her lips were painted a bright, bold fire-engine red.   “Hello, Mistress White. It’s been a long time.”   Her pale-brown eyes glistened as she smiled in response. “Since they tell me you are a Seven now, I get to play with some toys I don’t usually get to. I’m so excited!” Her voice sounded like it belonged to a small child. Caleb couldn’t help himself and laughed uproariously. Mistress White simply smiled a gentle smile and let him get it out of his system.   Mistress White was only ever good at one thing. As far back as she could remember, only one thing ever brought her any pleasure. Mistress White knew how to make people hurt.   Seven looked around the sterile room. “No spectators? No one wants to try to get me to talk?”   Mistress White hefted an aluminum baseball bat onto her shoulder and smiled. “Come now, we both know you’re not here to talk.” She swung the bat mightily and the crunch of his breaking left femur was almost as audible as the slap of aluminum against flesh.   Caleb groaned inwardly but continued his conversational tone with the woman as she approached his right side and readied to swing again.   “Aluminum?” Another slap and crunch. “I figured you more for a wood-bat person.”   Mistress White placed the bat back on the table and retrieved a scalpel. “I do prefer wood, but I find that the wooden ones keep breaking and it’s so bothersome to stop and get a new bat, especially when I am on a roll.” She crouched down and made deep incisions where his legs were already bruised from the blows of her bat.   She returned the scalpel to the table and picked up a canister containing a grainy, white substance. “Besides, I find that as the aluminum bat gets dented and the middle becomes compressed, it makes for a wonderfully blunt sword!” She then shoved a small handful of rock salt in each incision.   Sweat was pouring off of Caleb, but he managed to keep a level tone, “Wow, that is dreadfully painful. Was that rock salt?”   Mistress White replaced the canister on her tray and picked up a small vial and a dropper. She then pressed a button on the table and it began to move from vertical to horizontal. “Why thank you! Yes it was rock salt, you’re very observant.” She filled the dropper with the solution and held it over Caleb’s stomach. Before dispensing, she asked cheerily, “Can you tell me what this is?”   The immediate sizzle and burning sensation made Caleb tense his abdominal muscles unintentionally. Through gritted teeth, he managed a guess. “Is it sulphuric acid?”   “What a good guess! But don’t worry; this solution won’t burn completely through your skin, only the top few layers.” Mistress White began applying drops of the solution randomly across all of his exposed flesh. Caleb forced himself to focus on the tune she was humming, The Itsy-Bitsy Spider.   She put the vial and dropper back on her table and turned back to him. “How are we doing so far?”   Caleb lifted his head as much as he was able and smiled, giving her a thumbs-up.   Mistress White rubbed her hands together evilly. “Excellent… Now let’s have some REAL fun!”   She pressed another button on the table and it rose to vertical, however this time Caleb was upside down. The table continued to rise until he was eye level with Mistress White’s chest. She secured a strap tightly across his forehead and two hooks into his jaw which attached to the bindings on his arms.   “We wouldn’t want you moving about for this next bit.”   She brandished a pair of tooth extracting forceps and took her time removing the first molar behind his canine on the roof of his mouth.  Finally, Caleb screamed out in anguish.   “That’s the sound I was looking for!” Mistress White exclaimed happily. She examined her prize, “You have very lovely teeth, by the way. They will be a nice addition to my collection.”   Mistress White continued to unceremoniously remove Caleb’s teeth, stopping long enough in between each extraction so that the feeling was renewed each time and making slow work of each one so as not to damage her prizes.   A thunderous boom sounded and Mistress White smiled at Caleb venomously. “It would seem that we have a guest!” She clapped her hands together in genuine delight. “Shall we let her in?” She pressed a button on the wall that activated the door which opened slowly and deliberately.   The pain on Shiloh’s face when the door opened did more damage to his psyche than all of his previous tortures together. Her glow had faded considerably from being indoors and from the obvious exertion of her abilities, but her eyes quickly flashed like bright green flashlights and her glow flared up in her anger. Her hair billowed in the non-existent breeze and looked like flames dancing around her head.   Caleb would have smiled if his jaw wasn’t hooked to his shoulders.

11 Years Ago

Shiloh wanted to run to him, to protect him. She wanted to do something. But the woman in white was sizing her up, waiting. One wrong reaction could set everything wrong. She assessed the situation. She had to get Caleb free. She had to get him out of there. She focused on him, struggling to regain the mental link she shared with him. While she focused on that, she moved slowly into the room. It felt strained, horrible, to be here. It was like her entire being was shying away from this place. “You were supposed to report to the Director. He’s been expecting you.” Shiloh forced a calming breath as she spoke. “Then tell him to come here. I’m here to make sure you let Caleb go.” The woman chuckled softly, looking between Shiloh and Caleb. “Caleb hmm? If he can leave, he’s free to go.” Shiloh looked at Caleb. The gashes, the salt, the odd way his legs were bent, the blood pouring from his mouth…Oh, my love… She thought, her heart hurting for him.

“He cannot leave, you have ensured that he is too far injured, and you have broken our deal accordingly.” Shiloh said. She was never good at the political games, but she was trying. The woman looked at Shiloh as the Director himself finally entered, without a word. “So what shall we do about this hmm?” Shiloh stepped forward, putting herself between both of them and Caleb. “I get him out, safely, and you never touch him again. In return, you get what you wanted from me. My blood.” She heard Caleb’s voice both audibly and in her head as he screamed. Through blood, he tried to speak, but failed, and thought instead. Blood?! She turned and nodded her head at him, just a little, the corners of her mouth raising in a grim smile. “Yes Caleb. They need my DNA, my blood, to create the serum that heals. Although the fact that I can now heal other people should sustain within them enough interest to keep me alive, at least for now.” The Director looked at Shiloh, raising an eyebrow. She noticed two more people had come in, moving silently to stand a few feet away from her on either side. This was not going to end well.

“Oh little one, what you don’t understand is that you will show me. You will show me anything I want, or Caleb will be decommissioned.” The Director was smiling. She knew that smile. She knew what he wanted out of her. No, no, she wouldn’t give it to him. She wouldn’t look at Caleb, but she thought to him. Do you trust me? She asked, and smiled when she heard him say yes. It was weak. The woman had hurt him badly. The Director looked at her and sent the men on either side to her. She smiled. Time to show them how far her training went. To say that Shiloh had the situation handled was a bit of an understatement. She was everywhere. She let the first man grab her arms and lock them behind her back, so she could lean against him and jump kick his friend in the throat with a well-aimed kick. The man went backwards to the ground. Shiloh came down and used her weight to flip the man over her head so that he landed in front of her. By this point security was flooding in, all trying to get to her, all failing. The second man hadn’t finished hitting the floor when she grabbed his stun gun, turned, and used it on the first security guard. The next one to come at her grabbed her hair and pulled her off balance. Shiloh grabbed his hands from behind and twisted around until she was facing him, causing his hands to break at the wrists. Another guard felt this would be a good time to bring a gun into play, but Shiloh was equal to him. She grabbed his arm, made him shoot his friend, then broke his arm, causing him to shoot himself in the gut. When it was all said and done, She, the Director, Caleb, and the woman, were the only ones left.

“You always were the best of them.” The Director said. Looking at the Director, she smiled. “Is that a potted plant on the floor?” By the time he had turned to look, she’d called the soil to her, even with that little bit of earth, she could feel her strength returning tenfold. The director had shouted orders she didn’t hear as she rushed to her Caleb, her every thought focused on the ground deep underneath her feet. There was a slow and steady rumbling. It started small, and she closed her eyes, losing herself in the feeling. There was power, she had the strength. She knew Caleb knew what she was doing, because she could hear Caleb screaming in protest as the staff of the building rushed to the walls and windows to see her apocalypse coming. The ground around the building was cracking, breaking, bending to her will. She was opening the earth beneath them. All the strength she’d saved, all the pain and anger and hatred, it was all here, now, under her control.

While she worked her will on the ground, she used what earth she had on hand to give her the strength to break Caleb’s restraints, and catch him before he fell. She pulled him to her. Through gritted teeth, she split her attention. She took a shard of the pottery and cut her palm open. As soon as the blood sprung from the wound, she pressed her palm into one of the open wounds on Caleb’s body. Her blood mixed with his and she focused on healing him. She let the blood run deep, deep into his bones, and although she knew it hurt him, she could feel it, she knew it was working. He was becoming whole again. She didn’t want to tell him what it was costing her, and she could feel her strength waning as she healed him. The ground under the complex was shaking, and they tried to flee. Shiloh knew they’d never make it. She took a deep breath, timing had to be everything here. Focusing she watched the very last of his wounds close up, although she couldn’t regrow his teeth, she repaired the gums as well. As soon as he was finished, she held him tight and exhaled. There was a burst of pain in her head, and she screamed just once as she let the building, and all of them, drop into the sink hole she created, burying them.

All around her people died that day, all except for herself and her Caleb, who were protected by her earth in a small, cave-like bubble. Inside the bubble, she finally passed out, her Caleb beside her. She’d find a way out when she woke.

11 Years Ago

In the bubble of earth Shiloh created for them, Caleb cradled his earth-goddess and rocked her gently. He knew her healing him had cost her so much of her life force; he had watched drain from her as she mixed her blood with his, healing him. Caleb was shaken from the ordeal and was getting as much comfort from holding Shiloh as he was attempting to give to her.   Caleb’s eyes became heavy and he lay back, sliding Shiloh’s limp frame along his body and leaving her head to rest on his chest with his arms wrapped protectively around her.  He was asleep before he even realized it.  Caleb’s dream was exceptionally vivid. He was running through an especially dense forest. At first he wasn’t sure whether he was running from or to something. He came to a clearing where Shiloh was waiting for him, sitting regally on her earthen throne. Her skin was glowing brightly, her eyes shining like emeralds and her hair billowing around her without any breeze. Suddenly, vines lashed out and wrapped tightly around his arms and legs. As he struggled against them, the earth opened beneath him and began slowly swallowing him.  Caleb looked to Shiloh, “Why are you doing this to me?”   Shiloh smiled lovingly at him and whispered, “Do you trust me?”   Caleb wasn’t entirely sure what was about to happen, but he was sure that he trusted his earth-goddess. Caleb relaxed and let the vines wrap him up, constricting against him and pulling him deep into the earth. Instead of being crushed, Caleb found that the tighter the vines wrapped around him and deeper he went into the earth, the stronger and more alive he felt.   A few moments later, Caleb was brought forth from the earth back to Shiloh. She was smiling happily at him and called to the earth to provide a throne for him also. He sat next to her and took her extended hand. As he looked, Caleb saw that his own skin had the same faint glow that Shiloh’s had several days ago.   Caleb awoke suddenly. They were no longer in the cave, but were in a secluded meadow. Shiloh was still resting peacefully on his chest. Caleb had a buzzing in his ears, but as he became more aware, he realized that the buzzing wasn’t from a curious insect; it was the earth itself and the gentle hum of the electric signature given off by all life. Caleb closed his eyes and was instantly aware of every natural thing within several miles. It was overwhelming. Caleb wondered to himself how Shiloh was able to handle it all so easily.   “It’s all I’ve ever known, my love.” She answered in his mind.   “How long have you been … listening?”   “Long enough...” Shiloh raised her head from Caleb’s chest and spoke out loud, “You have very noisy thoughts.”

11 Years Ago

Shiloh couldn’t bring herself to smile. There was so much hatred in her heart for herself. She couldn’t even find words to form thought, but the picture she painted of herself was more than sufficient. She turned her eyes away, crying. He was just like her now. She knew there was a part of it that was wonderful and beautiful, and a man as gorgeous as he was deserved to have the power that came with being an earth mover. However there were reservations, and he’d have to fight through them like she did. She stroked his arm, running her fingers up and down it gently.

“How are you feeling?” She spoke aloud, just for the convenience. He nodded. “Physically? I feel…I don’t know. Is it always this confusing?” She nodded, pulling her knees up and hugging them to her chest. “Pretty much. Feeling fine, but a little nauseas? It’s normal, sadly. You’re adjusting…I’m so sorry. I never meant to bring this on you. I never meant to, but you were dying, I could see it, your life was getting fainter, and she’d hurt you so bad, I had to do something, and I knew that my touch alone wouldn’t be enough. Selfish as it was, I couldn’t stand losing you. I didn’t care what they did to me, but not you.” She trailed off, rocking herself as she realized she killed everyone, people who didn’t even know her name, people with families, who’d done nothing to her. Horrified, she turned her head away from Caleb so he couldn’t see her. He pulled her back into him, turning her to face him.

“All this time, all when I was hunting you, that’s what I was bringing you back to?” She nodded, biting her lower lip so hard he was afraid she’d draw blood. “I couldn’t tell you, I didn’t know if I could trust you. Caleb, I…there’s so much I don’t know about this world and the people in it, but I want to…I want to know about all of it, with you. I never knew about love, or beauty, and I thought freedom meant being alone in life, I never knew it until I realized how much I cared for you, and how much I stood to lose without you. I understand if you don’t want me anymore, after what I have cursed you with, but if there’s any chance in your heart that you will want me, my hunter, I…I would want nothing more than to stay by your side, for the rest of my life.” She lowered her eyes, humbled by his presence, glorious and godlike before her, and she wanted to bow and kiss his feet or perhaps just lay there and await his command. There couldn’t be anyone else coming for them, could there? And with all this time, she could worship him forever. The thoughts she knew he heard still brought a small smile to her face as she awaited his answer.

11 Years Ago

“Any chance that I still want you?” Caleb asked incredulously, “Shiloh, I would build monuments to you!” To emphasize his point, he shot his hands up in the air as he stated loudly “I would build shrines in your honor!”   The earth rumbled as a fifty-foot tall likeness of Shiloh erupted behind him. The local flora and fauna voiced their intense displeasure at the sudden interruption, but were otherwise generally agreeable to the end result.   Caleb stood and turned around slowly on wobbly legs, awe-struck at shrine of his earth-goddess.  “D… Did ‘I’ do that?” He looked at his hands and arms, the glow was getting stronger and he could feel the energy of the world flowing through him.   “Thank you for the shrine, my hunter, but you’ve made me far too beautiful.”   Caleb turned to look at Shiloh. She was still lying on the earth where he left her. With little effort, Caleb was able to make the earth bend to his will and bring his earth-goddess to him and deposit her in his arms. Then, he called for the earth to raise them to the shrine’s eye-level.   “Actually, my earth-goddess, I apologize for not making your shrine beautiful enough. Look into my mind and see what I see when I look at you.   Shiloh closed her eyes and Caleb followed suit.  He could feel her in his mind. He got the irresistible urge to tackle her and ravage her in this cerebral space. No sooner had the urge come to him than he began feeling truly intense sensations of his flesh against hers. The feel of her skin under his hands the muscles of her neck straining and flexing beneath his fingers; the feel of her lips against his; her breasts pressing against his chest; the amazingly vise-like grip of her womanhood of his plundering c**k…   Caleb’s eyes suddenly snapped open. He was woozy and felt light-headed. His body felt as though he had just run a marathon, but at the same time, he felt that he was ready to run three more. He reached out and pulled Shiloh to him. “I want you.” He pulled her closer and growled in her ear as he pressed her against himself, “I need you!” Caleb’s hardness was squeezed between the earth movers and the scent of Shiloh’s arousal was evident on the air around them. Caleb pushed Shiloh to the ground, pulled her knees apart and speared himself inside his own personal sheath of heaven. He grabbed a handful of Shiloh’s flowing locks and pulled her to him. Sounding more animal than man, he managed: “I *will* have you!”

next Next Page
last Last Page