Role Playing weirdos : Forum : char profiles

Re: char profiles

9 Years Ago

Oh, and I also want to have a pet dragon hawk which is a big hawk with a red body and wings out line and orange body and wings inside the outline, with a yellow beak. Then replace the wings with dragon wings and it can breathe fire. I want its name to be...drumroll... ILikeEmCrispy, or Crispy for short. 

9 Years Ago

And lydie im sorry if i offended u by not adding you but i didnt think of that. and besides we are not going to keep it exactly like i said.

9 Years Ago

No its fine! I just wanted to remind you that we have another character, in case you forgot.

9 Years Ago

I didnt forget i just wrote the outline kinda what was going on. There is always room for more.

9 Years Ago

Oh, thats all right! Its fine, really.

9 Years Ago

Updated version of my character profile sorry its long
Name: Echo
Height: 5 ft.
Description: In a way I look like a china doll except I have purple hair. I also have the ability to use magic.
Background:
Echo was kicked out of the village at the age of nine because she was kind of different in a way. Lost in the woods all alone, she did not know what she was going to do to survive all on her own. It’s not as her parents were ever there to raise her anyway, so she was raising herself because her parents one night went to a village meeting and never came back. Even though no one truly knew why her parents left they always made her feel like it was her fault.
As she sat in the woods by herself contemplating where she was going to stay for the night at least until she found a more permanent place to live. The thing is while she was doing this the rolls were watching her very closely in a bunch of bushes. Finally, one of them decided to go up and meet her. They all grew to love her and decided to take her in as one of their own. They taught her about the legends of the Toll king and queen saying how the villagers got rid of them because they were jealous of the trolls having so much power.
That is it she grew up with them learning how to control her powers and to learn to hate the people who rejected her. Her vow to the trolls on her sixteenth birthday was that she would raise their leaders and make sure the villagers paid for what they did. Whatever it took she would make it her mission to make sure they paid for what they did.
Although something else happened that year that made Echo forget about her mission. It happened to be a boy named James he lived in a village far away and was visiting family members near the troll’s territory. Every day they meet up by the tree that was the separating line between both of their worlds. They became the best of friends although the trolls did not seem to like him they wanted Echo to be happy. Soon James asked Echo to marry him, and everything was going great and soon was echo’s eighteenth birthday. She decided that it would be a great opportunity to surprise James by telling him the good they were going to have a baby.
On her way home from a visit to the trolls because of course she had to tell them, and they happened to excite for her. Anyway on her way she heard a familiar voice not too far away from the path to her house. She sneaked behind a tree to see who it was.  It was James he was talking to some people from her village, but why? She scooted closer to hear what they were saying.
“I have her under control,” James said to one of the villagers, who is he talking about?
“We think it might be best just to end her and Julie is worried that you will not make it back in time for your daughter’s birthday.” The village in the red said in what seemed like an urgent voice.
To tell you the truth I was not paying attention to the rest of the conversation because I furious how could they do this to me? I know that this should have made me mad at the baby growing inside of me, but it did not in a way it made me want to seek revenge from it and for me. They won’t know what’s coming until it’s too late, and they have nowhere to run. I ran the rest of the way to the house I’m not really sure what I was going to do, but I knew that I would soon be a widow. I sat in what use to be my favorite chair staring at the door just waiting till he got home. Maybe I should fix dinner instead of just sitting here waiting for him just so that I can I do not know what I’m going to do. As I’m getting out the ingredients from the cabinet, I ran across my special spices I only used a long time ago when I lived with the trolls it looked almost like my normal spices. Only trolls can handle it humans sometimes can either become sick or even paralyzed if you use just the right one. That’s when it hit me I know exactly what to do to get my revenge on him.
As I’m just about to put the final touches to dinner, I hear the front door open, and I immediately call him into the kitchen to eat supper. He came in very slowly and unsure of what to do as he kept looking between me and the dining room table. Then finally decided to sit down just as I was about to come over with a bowl of steaming hot chili that may or may not or a little extra kick to it. I sat next to him with a bowl full of broth and started to eat and as soon after he took his first bit of chili his muscles started to spasm. Then with a sudden rage I think he realized what I did and looked in my direction with a look of total disgust. All I felt was pure happiness watching him jerk uncontrollably on the chair and finally falling out of the chair. In the end, I was sad not because he ended up dying on his blood because the chili combined also burnt his mouth the inside of his mouth, but because he died so quickly. I found pure joy in seeing him in total pain and to tell you the truth I’m not finished yet I decided I would take a trip to town maybe see some old friends. I could not help but laugh almost all the way to town because as soon as I got to the gates I knew exactly what expression I would get from the villagers. They are probably just making it back from their talk with my now dead husband.
It was exactly how I expected it to be their mouths gapped and eyes filled with terror because if I was here then what happened to their poor James. I walked right past them and went straight to the middle of the town where I decided to use a little magic to throw a firework show. Then just as I was getting into this mostly because all the screams and looks filled me with joy. That is when the leaders of the village came up to me kind of like scared sheep that made me laugh even louder. It happened to make them angry which I do not really care at all. This situation is how I started my journey to turn my heart completely dark.

9 Years Ago

Katie, your character profile is really good! I like it!

9 Years Ago

And maybe there should be these things like mages. For example, Lydie is a wildmage, for her ability to heal, summon, and communicate with animals. Maybe Echo could be a firemage because she controls fire.

9 Years Ago

And i can be an energy mage. Thats a good idea.

9 Years Ago

yeah! You can take any form of energy (for example Blast Zone's energy) and use it in any way! to power your armor, and such, etc.

9 Years Ago

What type of monsters are King Drakkar and Queen Ophelia, the leaders of the troll/human conspiracy army? Is Queen Ophelia a vampire, and King Drakkar a troll, or zombie, or what? And perhaps there should be different types of monsters in the army too, like gryphons, dark spirits, etc. Or should there not be? Should it be only trolls and humans?

9 Years Ago

That sounds awesome !  The queen should be a vampire! 

9 Years Ago

My boy is 15 years old, with scruffy blonde hair and chestnut coloured eyes. He wears a black shirt and worn black skinny years. He is skinny in a rather sickly looking way and has sallow skin and hollow cheeks. He comes from a broken home with a drunk father. 

9 Years Ago

I'm going to keep most of my characters powers and abilities hidden until the reveal.   that way it'll be a surprise(none of his powers will be overly 100% incinerate Godzilla in 1 second strong though.  Most of them will just be strange):)

9 Years Ago

My character is very good at persuading. It's sort of like charm speak, but it doesn't work on her friends because it only works when needed most....the rest of my powers will be revealed later:)

9 Years Ago

And , I was thinking maybe one of Lydie's powers could be shapeshifting into animals, she can not shape shift into other humans. And because that maybe could be too overpowered, if Lydie is in an animal form and becomes hurt, she can not turn back into Lydie human form until she is healed, and if she is killed in animal form, she dies in human form to. Is that okay?

9 Years Ago

Welcome lorharris50 I will add you to the turn list. We will be starting shortly so make sure your ready. And if you ahve any qustions about the setting go to the setting forum. And if u have anyo other qustions ask me Cool girl Daniel scribbler or lydie. 

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by iveltac
Welcome lorharris50 I will add you to the turn list. We will be starting shortly so make sure your ready. And if you ahve any qustions about the setting go to the setting forum. And if u have anyo other qustions ask me Cool girl Daniel scribbler or lydie. 

Thank you very much, when do you think you will start?

9 Years Ago

Yeah lorharris, we will probably start soon! Very soon in fact, maybe. 

9 Years Ago

i will probialy start it either tommorow or sunday.