Roleplay X : Forum : Secrets

[reply] [quote]

Secrets

11 Years Ago

K, so my character has been posted in another thread created by Barklight so I won't bother introducing her in this one so yeah..... Zaria sat comfortably in the fork of a tree. She liked this tree. It let see what was happening in the forest. Her forest. Everyone knew that this place belonged to her, and anyone who dared question that was as good as dead. But it would be different if they knew what she knew. She wouldn't seem so terifying if they knew all her secretes. She tightened her grip on the sword that lay on her lap. Someone was approaching. And they didn't seen friendly.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Secrets

10 Years Ago

(Binding. a complex form of psikinesis which enables the user to bind their soul to an animal form at will)   the white wolf chased the deer between the trees. she was ashamed to have resorted to this but she was just so hurgery. it scammpered away over fallen logs and she struggled to weve through the obstical course, however was determined.

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zaria listened to the approaching noise. There were two of them. Both animals. She jumped from her tree and started to follow the quickly approaching sound. She could only just see them between the trees. One was a wolf. The other a deer. This disgusted her. No one was to hunt in her forest without permission. Not even the vicious predators. "What do you think you're doing? You don't belong here, wolf. Leave now."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Alice jumped and turned toward the sound, lowering her head "but-" she looked after the now dissapearing deer.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zaria tiggtened her grip on her sword. "I said leave." She repeated, taking a step closer to the wolf. "This is my forest. No one hunts here without my permission."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

She wimpered, "sorry. I was just hungery and when i went to beg at the butchers they threw pots at me"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

"I'm no fool." Zaria said. "And you're no wolf either. Show me your true form and then I'll decide what to do with you." The intruder didn't seem to pose any threat. She could see the fear in her eyes.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

little sparks of blue lightning flittered in the air and a girl with a mess of brown hair and deep green eyes stood before the forests guardian.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Nova ~ Nova danced around the forest, enjoying her day that was free of plans. Wearing a black babydoll dress and small red heels, she observed the encounter between two people in the far distance, and materialized there. Walking was a bore, and she was ever-grateful of her ability to appear wherever she wanted. "Hello," she said kindly, ignoring the aggressive looks on both peoples' faces. She smiled. She was never one to cower in fear, "I'm Nova." 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zaria turned her attention to Nova. "Now what do you want?" She said impatiently. This day was turning out to be quite annoying. These people were turning up left right and centre. "Well?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

( i added pictures of my forms and done gone stuffed everything up lol XD )
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Nova shrugs, "Just going or a walk. No need to be sullen." She explained with a smile.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

"I don't appreciate intruders in my forest. If you don't have business to attend to here, leave before I remove your head from your shoulders." She said. There was no emotion in her voice. She decided that she didn't need it a long time ago.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Nova cocked her dainty head to the side, onyx colored fauxhawk jiggling in the action. "Now that wouldn't be very kind, would it?" Nova began to pace, bemused. "We have gotten ourselves into quite the pickle. See, i could kill you right now with but a single thought. Best not anger me,dear." She said through gritted teeth and a faux smile.