Roleplay X : Forum : The Maze

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Maze

11 Years Ago

(gtg now guys, later)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Alek: S**t, this girl was death itself with that bow. I held my sword out defensively. "I'm not afraid to die."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I shrug. " That's great. Now then, would you like a painful death or a quick one?" I ask him
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Alek: I was going to die, there was no doubt about it. "Quickly, please." It was pointless to drag it out more than need be. I dropped the sword and face her with a sad smile. At least I'll be at peace once I die. (I replied on Wild.)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I shot the arrow at his throat and blood spilled from his mouth as he died instantly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Jace caught sight of another player, and froze. He saw Destiny in the distance, and gave a grim smile. He was going to rid himself of a nuisance right now.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: I looked on as the blonde boy died. "At least he was humble about it." Just another pawn...or maybe he was a seven of hearts?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: " Destiny and Jace are next." I say bluntly and just walk away from the boy.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: I shrug and walk alongside her.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Destiny was unaware of Jace, who was sneaking up behind her, trying to take her down by surprise.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I caught site of the two but I noticed that Jace was hunting Destiny. Well, this would be interesting. The first kill not by my hand or the Council's.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

By the time Destiny felt the presence of someone, it was too late. She felt the cold steel of Jace's blade enter her body, and for a moment, she stood staring in shock ahead of her. Then she crumpled to the ground and lay still. _______ Jace looked down at the girl, satisfaction written on his face clearly, and he smirked as he pulled his blade from her.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I stepped out from the shadows and looked at Jace. " Glad i'm not the only killer. But *sigh* i'm going to be in a few minutes." I say to him as I pull out my bow and arrow.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: I hummed as Theophilia drew her bow at the other boy.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Jace turned and glared at her. Then smirked. "Don't be too sure of that," he said, and raised his sword before charging at her.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I released the arrow, hitting him in the thigh. I quickly switched from my bow and arrows to my sword. " I am sure of it." I say
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Jace howled in pain, dropping to one knee as pain coarser through his leg. He snarled and growled, still hoping he could defend himself in this position.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I decided to use my bow again. I loaded another arrow and walked a little closer, kicking his sword away from him. " What now hmmm?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Jace growled and forced himself back onto his feet. He lunged for her throat with his hands, knowing the bow and arrows were no good in close quarter combat.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: His hands grab my throat and I stumble backwards. Trying to pry his hands away with one hand while I still held onto the arrow, my bow dropping.