Roleplay X : Forum : The Flock

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Flock

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I just laid there, on the ground. I never really got tired, after a few days of not sleeping, the scientists at the school would give me a couple shots of anestesia and I'd pass out for a while. There wasn't any of that kind of stuff here, so I just stayed awake.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Talon had gotten little sleep last night, mainly because he was busy trying to keep Destiny's nightmares at bay. For she would wake up scared, and it took a good deal of time to calm her down again enough for her to doze back to sleep.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-i see Renge looking at me."Renge, are you okay?" I ask.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Destiny was still asleep, so Talon carefully lift her head from his lap and gently placed it on the floor of the cave. Then he stood and stretched his arms and wings.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Renge: "I don't know. I had a dream. . ." I look away. Would she really ever meet this guy? I'd never seen him before and they're weren't usually others like us. Then again we found 2 more with wings. It could be possible. "Max. Do you love Apollo?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-i was taken aback by this."lets talk somewhere else."I tell Renge as I lead her out of the cave.I quietly step over Apollo,*Please be asleep*I think.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Talon looked at Max and Renge, but didn't say anything.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: ...What an interesting turn the conversation has taken.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Renge: We walk just outside of the cave. Her mind was full of thoughts and all of them involved Apollo. I smile. "So I was right. You do love Apollo. That's good."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: What? Did Renge just say that?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-she was obviousy reading my mind,so she knows what i'm thinking about.I never thought or said that i love Apollo so she she's guessing."Now you know i never thought that or said it."I say.i ask myself her question.I think about it and then realize that even i don't know.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Destiny stirred awake, making Talon look down at her. He smiled slightly at her as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Angel-i wake up with a yawn and rub my eyes."morning."I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Destiny looked over at Angel, looking slightly confused on how the girl just appeared, since she hadn't been there yesterday.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Angel-I look around and notice that Renge and Max are gone."where are Renge and Max?"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Renge: "I know but it's obvious. You don't think about someone that much if you don't love them. You have feelings towards him. That's all I  needed to know" (Sorry I haven't been on. I was in Texas)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-"yeah I have feelings for all of you and I love you all so why should you say I love Apollo just beacause he's a boy?"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: Ah, I see... Max loves us in a familial sense. Good, I don't know what I'd do if she liked me in the romantic sense.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Renge: "It's not so much of that..." I remember my vision of the other boy. I didn't like the feeling of another guy trying to be leader with Max, but there was something else off about the dream. "Max do you think there are more like us?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-"I don't know Renge, "I say, "I mean we found destiny and talon so I guess there could be more, but even if there are it only means the school is ruining more kids life's."

next Next Page
last Last Page