Roleplay X : Forum : Fantality

[reply] [quote]

Fantality

10 Years Ago

Okay, before I explain I want to apologize on behalf of my role playing. I lacked consistancy which isn't honourable at all, nor did I keep my word when I agreed to be apart of a role playing game. So, please forgive me, lately hasn't been the best times to rp... BUT anyways:   The realm of fantasy is a peaceful land split in two. One, the kingdom of life. The other, the kingdom of Death. These two kingdoms are what dictates over what a dark fantasy is, and what a happy fantasy is... Both are mutral to the other, but now the fantasy realm is starting to merge with what us mortals call "Reality". So warriors, knights, adventures, and anyone else willing to fight are trying to take both kingdoms, ultimately conqouering the fantasy realm.   Zikou: The ruler of the kingdom of death. He is rather tense, very focoused on his kingdom. It's very prosporous, see his ruling philosphy is the people are happy being in touch with their beastly side. So, the community is complete anarchy, but he protects them with an extremely well trained, and diciplined army. Zikou himself is a rather good politician, but at times he is rather honourable, and brutally honest. He has a magical power of being able to control fire, and flammable liquids. He has taught his army as well, and geneticaly enhanced their powers, and their meditation techinques were designed to improve them lends them the ability to sense flammables, or fire. Appearence: Tall, always black, and red robes with iron gloves tainted black from fire. He has no hair, but has a rather long straight gotee reaching his waist
[reply] [quote]

Re: Fantality

10 Years Ago

Sounds cool! I'll rp with you. :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Okay, leave the character info here
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Anya: Anya is a simple girl in appearances. Her hair is shoulder length and dark brown. She usually ties it back into a pony tail, but more times than not she wears it down. Her eyes are a dark blue that look to be nearly grey in color. And they can be as cold as stone if she is angered. Her skin is lightly tanned, and there is a scar on her right forearm from where she was once threw from a horse and was cut on a jagged rock when riding with her cousin. She stands around the average height of every 19 year old, so around 5'8". Anya is a very guarded person. She keeps her emotions under control at all times for fear that they will become a weakness if they get too out of hand. She doesn't like anyone to see her in a weak state, no matter what that might be. She will try to make any situation seem not as bad as it really is. The only emotion she doesn't keep in check is her anger. Anya has a hard time trying to control it when someone ticks her off. She will snap at anything and anyone who she finds annoying. But if one was to find her trust, she will open up to an extent.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Queen Athannasia Age: 23 Hair Colour: Eye Colour: Blue Other Features: Sakura is Gorgeous. Her hair  is at her waist and she has an hour glass figure. Other: Sakura is the Queen of the Kingdom of Death. She wants the Light Kingdom to vanquish and darkness to rule the world. Her mortal enemy is the Queen of Light who stole her lover many years ago. Athannasia can trance any man with a single word and look. She has perfected Black Magic when she was 18 and forced to marry the King of Darkness.   
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Caoilainn(Kay-leen) Damaris Sakara
Appearance:
Eyes: Crystal blue
Hair: Silvery white; down to mid-thigh
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 116 lbs
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Caring, Loving, Honest, Trusthwothy, Gentle, and Helpful
Magic: Light magic
Realm: Kingdom of the Light
Other: Caoilainn means pure, Damaris means gentle, and Sakara means sweet. She is the princess of the Realm of Life.