Romance Writers Unite : Forum : First Love

First Love

11 Years Ago

It all goes by so fast. But this year…our relationship...And my love for him has taught me every moment we have on this world is precious…especially the times when you’re spending it with the person that spins you around in frenzy…. that is love. Lang Leauv once said that when two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. Souls do not understand the motion of time or distance. They only know it feels right to be to one another. Which is why my soul misses him so much…it only feels his absence and doesn't realize the separation is temporary. When I first met him I experienced the, Koi No Yokan, which means….. the sense upon first meeting a person that the two of you are going to fall in love. I never doubted this, took it to heart…and here we are now. Perhaps it’s true when they say we are not truly existing until we have someone to exist for…we cannot truly speak our mind until there is someone who understands what we are saying, and we cannot truly enjoy life until we find someone to share the joys of life with. He is that person, and his love bring me that eternal joy. No one in this entire world could consider hurting me again because hes there  standing beside me like a protective guard.  my knight in shining armor, the prince of Cinderella, the Romeo of Juliet. Perfection is not possible in life or in relationships, but those flaws make our time together that much more significant. The ups and downs make the ride worthwhile and our disagreements make the bonds stronger. We have each other and no moment between us is wasted. Whenever I think of strength I envision his love for me, when I think of happiness I simply replay my fondest memories with him in my head, when I think of kindness I see his smile. Whenever I think of love...There he is. I see the most wonderful, kind, sincere, trustworthy, inspirational, intriguing person. I am filled with wonder; I cannot understand how I could be privileged to have his love, respect, wisdom, companionship, joy, courage, and free spirit. He has been there all along, and has never let me down. I know I can trust him with my deepest darkest secrets, and that he will always listen intensively. We are almost there. We’ve done what was once thought impossible by others...we have showed everyone and ourselves that we truly love one another. I truly love him, and I always will….and it can never be any other way.