Romantics : Forum : Here's how it works

[reply] [quote]

Here's how it works

17 Years Ago

Welcome to the group, "Romantics" where shamelessly romantic poetry is desired and praised! If you write work that drips with sap by the first line, this is the place for you! If you write work that makes others burn with passion for that special someone, this is your home! Come, enjoy! Here's how it works:

Anyone may join automatically and is encouraged to submit all their romantic poems/stories. One piece from each author will be admitted (if you've submitted one that is). This is prevent one person from flooding the front page with only their literature. All members are encouraged to actively review their fellow writers. Each day I will change the featured writer and poem. Nobody will be featured twice for the Writer feature until everyone has been featured once. The poem that is featured will be chosen from the submitted pieces the day before.

Tell everyone about this group, and let's start unleashing the romantic side of poetry!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I am looking for my heart, and when I shall find it, this page shall find me.
Thank you for the gift of the essence of love in poetic form.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I am looking forward to reading and writing love poems. Thak you for finding me and requesting me for joining.