Romantics : Forum : Love Like No Other

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam
[reply] [quote]

Love Like No Other

10 Years Ago

'Hailey, are you going to say anything?" Bryce asks.  I look up at him and his blue eyes are filled with regret. He's probably regretting  that he told me those three special words, to my face at least. I smirk at how cute he looks right now. All nervous, and anxious for an answer. Gosh, this is why he's mine. Those perfect baby blue eyes shine against mine, sending my heart out of control and feelings for him in motion.  "Hailey?" Forgetting that I zoned out again, I smile at him. He raises his eyebrows as I pull him close to me. His gaze flutters down to my lips before his eyelids close and brings his lips to mine. Bryce's hold on me gets tighter as I wrap my arms around his neck. As our lips move in synchronization, my heart starts to beat against my chest rapidly, signaling the best kiss I could've ever gotten.. Delicate and sweet. Bryce slowly pulls away and rests his forehead against mine.  "I love you Bryce." I whisper. He smiles and brushes his nose against my own softly.  "I love you too Hailey." I smile back and connect my body with his once more, along with our lips. "Hailey?" he whispers."Yes?""Can you promise me one thing while you're gone?""Of course.""Don't get too distracted with those other Australian guys as long as I have you. Promise you'll stay faithful to me and that I'll be the only one you love.""Okay, that should be easy.""Oh yeah, why?""Because you have been the only guy on my mind since the day I laid eyes on you."Bryce smiles again and presses his lips to my forehead, sending my heart racing.