Royal Academy : Forum : Roleplay: CH. 2

Re: Roleplay: CH. 2

7 Years Ago

Cassandra:

"I'm listening." I whispered. "And I feel fine. Just a little cold that's all. Suppose we should have breakfast..." Xavier frowned and glanced at the clock. It was 4 in the morning. "Oh... right... too early for food. My bad." I chuckled a little. "You really promise that we can get Nimbus a new bed? I miss her. I don't like them making her stay outside. She hasn't done anything wrong." I then remembered that Xavier had been attacked the previous morning. "God I'm such an idiot!" I exclaimed and he jumped a little. "How are you? You feeling alright? Are you all bette-" He silenced me by kissing me and laughing slightly. "That's not fair when you do that! We need to go to your Kingdom at some point.." He looked shocked for a second. As if the thought panicked him. I wasn't sure why. "Well we need to tell your parents about the..."

7 Years Ago

Xavier:

"We will, we'll send a letter or something," I responded quickly, too quickly, I chatised myself as I made myself calm. "You just shouldn't be traveling much while you're pregnant." I planted another kiss on her and added, "We'll go once the baby is born. I would like to show you my kingdom." And, I thought to myself, this issue of figuring out if my country was involved in the attack on Cassie or not should be resolved by then. "So you're sure you feel ok?" She nodded, looking a little exasperated, so I flashed her a quick grin, "Good." Then pulling her down into bed, I kissed her again. "We'll worry about the furniture when it's actually morning, until then, I need to help you warm up," then I leaned down to kiss her again.

7 Years Ago

Cassandra:

I didn't sleep till morning. I didn't sleep at all. Xavier did and was making cute little snoring noises. Or at least they started off cute and then developed into annoying but he obviously needed his sleep. Why didn't he want me to go to his kingdom? I'm sure his parents would prefer the news in person rather than by a letter... or was he embarrassed of me? I wold be different over there... I had manners it was just that I didn't like the ladylike activities most other female royals participated in. And i did ocassionally speak my mind... a lot. If i didnt like something they would know about it. Had I done something wrong? Maybe his parents didn't like me. They hadn't stayed long after the wedding... I frowned and Xavier seemed to move even closer in his sleep... if that was possible. I then remembered Xavier was different too than when he was last there. Maybe that was it? It seemed unlikely though. His sister had accepted him easily enough... my thought process was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in!" I called. Luckily I remembered to quickly pull up the covers before they entered. It was Alessandra... I assumed she was checking on her brother. "He's fine. He's been snoring his head off since half four" She let out a small laugh at my slight discomfort. Things were better between us but weren't quite the same as I felt myself already putting my mental walls up ton protect myself.

7 Years Ago

Alessandra:

"Yeah, he does that," I commented with a slight smile, feeling a little uncomfortable and sensing Cassie's discomfort. We had just started becoming friends when things came apart, so now to try to rebuild what had barely begun felt difficult... Especially when she was in bed with my brother. "I actually came to see if you wanted to hang out for a bit... If you're up to it." With a shrug, I added, "We're going to be leaving soon and I thought it might be good to... I don't know, spend some girl time before we go.... Since we're pretty much family now and all." I couldn't tell what Cassie thought of my suggestion as she just looked at me.

7 Years Ago

Cassandra:

"Girl time?" I questioned. "What does girl time involve?" I didn't really do girly things so already I was starting to worry how this would work?? Xavier began stirring. He growled playfully and started nuzzleling my neck. I blushed a bright shade of red. "Xavier... your sisters here..." I hissed at him. His eyes snapped open and he blushed for about a second before he flashed a cheeky grin in his sisters direction before telling her he was fine. He frowned a little probably at the thought of how she'd got in without him waking. I'm guessing he was used to being a light sleeper. "It'll take a few days for your sleeping pattern to return to normal..." I reassured him. "And she's here to see me actually..." a look of momentary shock crossed his face. "Alessandra would like to spend some girl time with me..." He laughed and made a sarcastic comment about me doing girly things and how he would love to watch. I slapped him and Alessandra laughed. I wasn't sure if it was at hI'm or me though. "Well if you were watching then it wouldn't be girl time would it?" Xavier then started grumbling that I was being no fun.
"Aren't they just the cutest?" Riley asked as he walked in; not having to knock. "Is it safe?" He asked Alessandra... "she's not all bitey and grouchy is she?"
"I'm right here!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him. He flashed a grin at Alessandra.
"See... she's all moody." She stuttered slightly. Why was he doing this? And then I realised he wasn't actually trying. He barely glanced at her at all and was fiddling with a necklace around his neck. Larissa must have got it. No one else would have. "I need you Mr Xavier... well if you wanna get some work done."
"Work? What work?" I asked. Something was going on and no one was telling me.
"Work work." Riley said before leaving as another pillow came in his direction. "See you at breakfast!" He called. Breakfast didn't sound appealing anymore. I wasn't hungry and I was feeling rather sick.

next Next Page
last Last Page