Scary Story Writers Group : Forum : THE GAME.....

THE GAME.....

16 Years Ago

I thought I'd start a new thread just for the game/story. Here is what has been posted so far....Lets keep it going! ::smile:: ::smile::

"THE RAIN was falling and the wind picked up as I ran down the steps toward the
gates. The weapon I carried was getting soaked so I tried to keep it covered under my light black faux leather jacket. I had just reached the gate when suddenly.......

A snarl came from behind and I could feel the hot air of the dogs breath on the back of my neck. My body froze as my hands shook and i reached for the gate.......
(by Sarah Mills)

I glanced over my shoulder and tried not to scream or make any sudden movement. It was NOT a dog, it was a werewolf! It stood 8ft tall and must've weighed 300 pnds..
(Me!)

Its lips curled back letting out a rotten-meat snarl of breath. I slipped the silver dagger from the sheath in my collar, snapped my wrist forward, watching the blade flip end over end... (JE Doherty)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

sorry Shadkim...you were so fast I didnt have this up before you wrote it in the old thread! I just added yours in here!

It's fur was caked with mud but it's eyes glimmered with soft rage and intelligence. I did not know how much control it had over itself, or how long before it would change back - would it strike?
(ShadKim)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Crap. I messed up the order didnt I? Anyone please feel free to fix it...(Shadkim or JE, should we switch your order?)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

OK, I tried to sort it out and added all the lines that had been added, and then added my own 2 sentances to, hopefully, sort it all out. Anyway, it sounds OK to me, so I hope I did it OK, feel free to change it anyone if it doesn't sound right to anyone else. Not sure what order we are all in, so could someone please post the order, then we all know where we stand in the running, thanx guys, hope I didn't jump in anyone's place, so sorry if I did. XX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
]].]"THE RAIN was falling and the wind picked up as I ran down the steps toward the
gates. The weapon I carried was getting soaked so I tried to keep it covered under my light black faux leather jacket. I had just reached the gate when suddenly.......

A snarl came from behind and I could feel the hot air of the dogs breath on the back of my neck. My body froze as my hands shook and i reached for the gate.......

I glanced over my shoulder and tried not to scream or make any sudden movement. It was NOT a dog, it was a werewolf! It stood 8ft tall and must've weighed 300 pnds..

It's fur was caked with mud but it's eyes glimmered with soft rage and intelligence. I did not know how much control it had over itself, or how long before it would change back - would it strike?
My foot slipped on the wet steps, sending me headfirst down the stairwell. I caught myself with my hands out in front of me but dropped my weapon . . .

Its lips curled back letting out a rotten-meat snarl of breath. I slipped the silver dagger from the sheath in my collar, snapped my wrist forward, watching the blade flip end over end...

I was lucky I had bought the second weapon. I wasn't going into this battle as blind as I had the last..........

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I thought I was out of danger until I heard a dull clunk - the dagger had missed the werewolf and hit a tree to his left instead! I thought I was done for, when a strange dark shape suddenly appeared in front of me, facing the werewolf.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ooooo, whos next, quick post it, I'm loving the way this story is turning out!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

He was no larger than a young boy but his movements were quick and agile. The wolf stopped, its eyes suddenly filled with fear, a whimper escaping its throat.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The creature opened it's mouth and bared two very sharp canines. It was a Vampire!But it didnt look like the normal vamp--it wasnt in human form. He turned to the wolf and grabbed it by the neck, lifting it in the air above his head as if the wolf weighed no more than a............

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

than a rag doll, and slammed it against the wall. There was an audible crack that echoed in the night and then the boy-vamp was turning toward me.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

His eyes glowed crimson from the blood lust in his heart. My heart beat faster as he opened his mouth to speak......

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

As much as I'm sure your blood tastes wonderful...I'm not hear for that. I've come to warn you! There are others out this night on the hunt for you, so you must come with me to the castle of.........

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

...Black Roses. Only there will we be safe, but we must hurry, they are coming!"
I stood looking at him, wondering what to do, did I follow him?...... ::suprised::