Scary Story Writers Group : Forum : Some advice

Some advice

16 Years Ago

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group and want a little advice. I'm writing a story right now, but I've had another story swimming around in my head for some time. So I decided to put it out in a quick synopsis. I'd like everyone to check it out at this link What I want to know is this. After reading the synopsis does it seem like a story that would grab you and pull you in and keep you interested? Does it sound like something you've read before? Does it sound like something you've seen in the movies before? Please don't review it as a story as it's not one, but a little advice would be great!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I already told you this in the other group (I think) but I think it's great, and who cares if it does sound like a movie (which it has hints - like the man and woman stumble upon something horrible in the country and then find out she's pregnant, from Prophecy, old 1960's film I think- but I haven't heard of a plot quite like yours). Just do it your way. That's all anybody really does these days.

I'm looking forward to reading more. :) ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think it would work. You seem to have the basis down pretty well. Now, it's all about the writing. The only solid advice I can give is to make sure you write the story the way you want the story to read--not the way you think others want it to read. I've always said if you are true to your story then, in return, the story usually turns out really good.

I like your synopsis and I think it would make a really cool novel.

AJ

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5