Scary Story Writers Group : Forum : NEW WEEKLY GROUP CONTEST!

NEW WEEKLY GROUP CONTEST!

16 Years Ago

SCARY STORY WRITERS GROUP WEEKLY CONTEST
Aug 15, 2007 - Aug 22, 2007
Win 1st Place Ribbon!

THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS CONTEST IS TO KEEP THIS GROUP MORE ACTIVE.
ALSO TO GET YOU GUYS MORE RIBBONS FOR YOUR STATS--WHICH YOU DESERVE.
I WANT TELL DAVID AND PAULINE THANKS--I SORT OF COPIED YOUR IDEA! KUDOS FOR A BRILLIANT ONE, AND I HOPE YOU DONT MIND. ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ooh, fun! I am in a battle right now in Project Horror against Kali! Wish me luck!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

thanks...I will have to read yours and Kali's and vote!
It really is a cool idea.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The 4 group members competing this week are:

Dawn Olexa
BmedB
Jessica Lynn
Angie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

This weeks group members battling it out are:

Adam
Kody
Aj Brown
Brandon

The topic is: YOU WAKE UP FROM A DEEP SLEEP & REALIZE YOU'RE IN A MORGUE, LYING ON A SLAB, TOE TAG & ALL! NOW WHAT?

This begins--technically 8-22 and they have until 8-29 to submit their stories, then we all must vote!
I will be sending this out in a mail soon, along with a link to the contest so everyone can--please--vote for their favorite and who should win!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I want to play.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have Yvonne volunteering for the next battle after the one that is over on the 29th Kali, so if you want to be the 2nd of the group of 4 that will compete in that one, please let me know!
If so, then we still need 2 more! Anyone interested? Post in here or message me!
::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yes!! Just let me know when to start and what to write.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ah, okay, how do the batttles work? Or fights? ::sleepy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

That was how the story of Shadowrun played out when it went to a VG back in 1995 (somewhere in those years).(been so long since I played it).
the way the story was went out as this:
Jake armitage is a shadowrunner (a mercenery), he is jumped by a mob of other shadowrunners and is killed. His spirit calls out for a shaman, gets healed and the morgue guys take him off to the metal slab. Jake gets out of the slab unaware what happened and breaks the ice to the guys Jake is still alive. He eventually finds his way through the area he was found, and finds his destiny. Hoochinikwa was his leader. Jake must follow destiny. So he travels the streets and runs into a guy named Glutman, claims Jake is a high threat to some honchos and so Jake ends up in a safe house. Jake eventually comes to realization that the person who wants him dead is Drake (who you learn in the story, he is the same person who hired Jake to do a run in. Jake's run got cancelled and Jake got killed or so to speak.) Jake gains power but even the earthly power is not strong enough to fight drake, and so he seeks guidance. He runs into the Jester Spirit, and through a messy route to the Jester, Jake acquires him and goes to take on Drake. Once he takes Drake down, he takes down the entire Matrix congollomerate. that is Shadowrun. It is also a role playing game in books. A techno savvy sort.