Scary Story Writers Group : Forum : Pimping My Magazine

Pimping My Magazine

16 Years Ago

Get Published in Shadowed Silence Magazine- Issue #1
Aug 21, 2007 - Jan 1, 2008
Win $0.00, The chance to get published and have a resume credit for a publication.

Sorry, this is a bit of a spamming (which I don't normally do!) but I thought that--since we're all fans of horror--you all might be interested in this. I currently cannot pay in anything other than an e-copy, but I'm hoping that won't dissuade you from submitting content! I'm hoping to make these series of magazines a success by offering it through different venues (lulu.com and Amazon through their createspace self-publishing program) so if you're interested in getting out there a bit more and having a professional publishing credit, feel free to follow the above link and submit!

Again, sorry for spamming! I hope to be working with you soon! Also, you can submit via the email address there as well; more than likely I'll just read the stories up there and choose the first ten, then remove them and announce the Table of Contents on the website with links to where to buy.

Thanks a ton, all!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

How do we submit?

AJ

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh, sorry AJ, I didn't see this.

You can go directly to the contest by just searching it, or go to www.freewebs.com/darkeneddreampress and view the guidelines there. You can also submit it to me via email, but it's better to look at the guidelines first. My email is included in those guidelines.