Soul Eater Fans : Forum : Soul Eater RP anyone?

[reply] [quote]

Re: Soul Eater RP anyone?

10 Years Ago

Lino: It's not your fault my cousin is obsessed with symmetry.

Kid: * looks at lino* I'm not obsessed.

Lino: Of course your not so you won't mind if i do this.* rolls one of his  sleeves up*

Kid: *eye twitches* 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*Sakamoto falls on his back, and rolls back and forth on the floor laughing his head off.*

Sakamoto: Ha Ha! That's kinda hilarious. No offense dude.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Kid:* quickly unrolls sleeve to prevent it from wrinkling up and becoming asymmetrical* 

Lino: Sorry, Cousin. I had to.

Kid: It's fine. I'm going to tell Father that Sakamoto is here. He'll be summoning him shortly after so be expecting a call from him ok, Lino.

Lino: Yes, sir. *army salute then when kid leaves laughs at self* 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*Sid walks into the hall.*

Sid: Lino, Lord death would like to see you and our new student in the death room.

Sakamoto:*swallows* T...The WHAT room!?

Lino: The death room. Don't worry. It's just were we contact Lord Death.

Sakamoto: WHEW! *Wipes sweat from his forehead.*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lino:*smiles at Sakamoto* Well let's go.*leads the way too the death room* *sakamoto and Lino arrive to the death room* Lord Death:*cheerful as usual* Hello, hello. What's up, what's up. Nice to see ya. Lino: Good morning Lord Death. I brought Sakamoto.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lord Death: Yes that was an interesting display of power. *Turns to stein who is standing in the corner.* What do you think stein?

Stein:*looks to Sakamoto's soul.* A demon whip weapon with a strange power over darkness. His soul looks like its scarred, bound with chains, and shrouded in a cloud of shadow, but there's no signs of evil, or keishinism.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Boy:That's good…but he's still interesting.* a boy with blonde hair styled like steins and looks a lot like kim walks in from behind Sakamoto*

Lino: Um… who are you.

Lord Death: Good everyones here now.

Cole: My name's Collen, but you can call me Cole.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: GAAAHHH!!!* runs across the room and runs face first into a post, and falls on his back. Tilts his head to look at the group. Blood dribbles from his nose, and he's broken a blood vessel in his one eye.* Does everyone here look like a mad scientist, and sneak up on people?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lord Death: All three of you are take the same class. Class crescent moon.

Lino:* a little upset* Wait I'm taking the same class as them! But uncle…

Lord Death: You'll be able to help them if they need it.

Lino:…fine…

Cole:* looking at sakamoto* No just me and Stein.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: *ANIME VEIN BULGE* Creepy. Don't scare me like that again. *Gets up, but slips in pool of blood from his nose. His feet fly out from under him, and he lands on his head.* Ouch!!!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: *ANIME VEIN BULGE* Creepy. Don't scare me like that again. *Gets up, but slips in pool of blood from his nose. His feet fly out from under him, and he lands on his head.* Ouch!!!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lino:*sees sakamoto all bloody then goes over and try and help* Sakamoto, are you ok? 

Cole: I didn't mean to frighten you. At least not yet.

Lino: *look at cole creeped out* Your greepy.

Cole: Well I guess I get that from my parents.

Lino: Who are your parents anyway.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: Well just by looking at him, I'd say he's that weird Stein guy's kid.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cole: Yes and my mother is Marie, one of lord Deaths weapons.

lino: I know her but i didn't know she had a kid.*thinks about it then shivers at thought*

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: Wait so you are the crazy guy's kid?

Cole: Yes.

Sakamoto: YES! CALLED IT! WOOOHOOO!!!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lino: *facepalm* Pllleeeaaasssse don't tell me we have another blackstar on our hands. I can't take being around the one now!

Cole: *looks at lino and Sakamoto* You,*points at sakamoto* your a weapon correct?

Lino:*looks at cole and Sakamoto wondering where this is going*

Lord Death: Yes, Sakamoto Is a shadow whip.

Cole:*them looks and points at lino* And you are a meister with out a weapon?

Lino:*sighs* Where are you going with this Cole?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: He ain't sayin what I think he's sayin? Is he? NO y...you couldn't be!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: You are! You're sayin we should be partners!? How? My soul wavelength is dark and chaotic, and hers produces calm and quiet.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cole: You both need partners don't you?

Lino:* anime dark aura and looks at ground depressed* Sadly yes I need a weapon.

Cole: Then why don't you to become partners I mean come on From what i saw of lino's soul it's very flexible and she could handle yours. 

Lino:* crona possition* He doesn't want a Shimigami for a meister any way so just leave it alone Cole.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sakamoto: *Leers at her* You sayin I'm not good enough? Ha! Hows about we go hunt a keishin? You might be surprised.*Raises his non-eyepatch-encumbered eyebrow.*