Southside(RP) : Forum : Huntington Apartments

Huntington Apartments

10 Years Ago

So, I'm opening up another rp thread, because I'm a fearless badass... and I wanted to introduce my character. 
And since everything in that other RP is sort of monstrous and basically unjoinable because I don't know what the hell is going on, I made my own. 

Huntington is basically an apartment complex in a rough part of town. Y'all can live here if you like. Enjoy. 
By the way, my character Raleigh lives in apartment 14B, just so everyone knows for if for whatever reason you want to know. 
Enjoy. 

Re: Huntington Apartments

10 Years Ago

Raleigh
------
I walk down the sidewalk outside the apartments, pacing, and waiting for my boyfriend Alistair to pick me up for the party. I tug my coat closer to my body. I'm cold-natured, and shiver in sixty degrees. 
Finally his car pulls up, and I flash him a small smile. "Hey." I greet him. 
He climbs out of the car, "Get another ride," he tells me, walking past and into the complex, "I'm picking up a few guys. Ain't gonna be no more room for you."
I bite my lip and look to the empty street. "S**t," I mutter. Should have known that my s****y boyfriend would pull this crap. 
I run a hand through my hair and sigh. "S**t," I murmur again. 

10 Years Ago

Lydia- I run up the steps to my apartment, terrified of so many things. About the people I ran into on the street a few days ago and  about Andrew's safety, but most importantly I worried about what awaited me behind the door of my apartment. I turn the knob and as soon as I close the door behind  me, the drunken monster that is my father begins to murmur un-comprehendible  words that i'm sure are threats. When he gets to his feet, he begins to throw empty beer bottles at me. I dodge most but two or three hit me leaving cuts on my arms and face. He passes out not long after and when he does I look at him for a moment then I run down the halls and the stairs. I open the door and sit on the front steps of the building in the rain. I'm still bleeding and pieces of broken bottles still remained in my tangled reddish brown hair but I don't bother to pick them out. I had finally broken down. There is another girl shivering in a raincoat murmuring under her breath. I didn't like people to see me cry, to think i'm weak, but at this moment, I didn't care.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I see the girl I meet a few days ago and pull into the parking lot. After I park I walk up to her. " Is there something the matter child?" I ask her.

10 Years Ago

Lydia- I look up to see the man that buried my mother and sister. "Just a bad day I guess." say as I brush tears from my eyes.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " It would seem your father is abusive as ever. Would you like me to talk to him?"

10 Years Ago

Lydia- "he's passed out on the floor of our apartment right now, besides he needs to keep me alive until i'm eighteen if he wants to get his filthy drunken hands on the money left behind for me. Then he'll kill me. In the few hours that he is sober he marks off the days on a tattered calendar on the wall."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " I see well then I'll go and pay him a visit." I say walking past her.

10 Years Ago

Lydia- I know I won't be able to talk him out of this so i follow him inside. He knows where he is going. He is going to the place where he found my mother and my sister dead on separate occasions. The door is unlocked and he opens it. sure enough my father is still lying on the floor.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Let's make this quick." I say pulling out my silver scythe.

10 Years Ago

Lydia- "What do you think will happen to me after this?" I say as he pulls out a scythe.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I kick her father waking him. As he yells I decapitate him. His body falls to the floor and I pick up his head. " Well you could always join me and become a funeral wreath." I say with a smile.

10 Years Ago

Lydia- I jump back a bit as my father's head is chopped clean off, but I am not sorry. In fact, I try to push back my feelings of happiness but its futile because I know revenge is finally had. I look over and reply. "I guess I could learn to do it, but i'd only burden you until I can set off on my own and I'll get a second job at the diner, and you'll get part of my paycheck for taking me in."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " If that is what you want to do. I won't expect any money from you. As you are a new member of my family. Let's go." I say as I start up my hearse.

10 Years Ago

Lydia- I climb in the hearse as the words hung in the air. I would be a part of a family. I manage a smile as we drive off and leave the apartments and their horrible memories behind. 

10 Years Ago

Thanatos double: I pull into the mansion and help her with her stuff. " Please wait in the parlor. Master Thanatos will be here shortly." ( Go back to south side.)