Subscribers To Tl Boehm (jus' Tammy) : Forum : The Essence of Creation

[reply] [quote]

The Essence of Creation

16 Years Ago

The Essence of Creation

Because I am technically challenged - I find I must post a link instead of the picture. If anyone around here is educated, please advise me on posting a pic directly to the forum thread.

I have a small group on multiply.com called Sacred Songspace where I try to post weekly pictures, quotes, words, and thoughts to inspire my fellow writers. Rather than start a new group here at the Cafe - I will first just post these weekly offerings as threads. You are welcome to respond here - or post on your own pages. My only goal is to inspire and bless you.

From Sacred Songspace - 01/01/08

I have a new offering for you today and will leave it up for a week. The picture is entitled 'the Essence of Creation" and is taken from Deviant Art.com

Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from Mediocre Minds. - Albert Einstein

I found the above quote on NEAVEH's signature - here at the cafe - thank you NEAVEH.

You may choose to write about the picture, the quote - or your personal views of creation, both in its physical connotations - and the creation of thoughts, ideas, dreams....or you may choose to write about the opposition you encounter in your creative endeavors...

The page is yours. Be Blessed.

[reply] [quote]

the Dream of every Planet is to become a Star

16 Years Ago

the Dream of every Planet is to become a Star

A Story by Pema Dorje

'from stars we come, to stars we shall return' ...                                                                                                                                                            

My take on the essence of creation is that you are a fragment of Nature's urge in the Land you are born to. That you reflect the land you were grown from and moreso you are a fractally flawed yet perfect vehicle of all that is.

Somewhere, an ancient voice sounded, in this land. From times when this land was peopled by the various red nations. A time when the white nations first gathered on her shores. That voice told of how it would take several generations for the land to change these new people. That the land would mould them for whatever evolutionary urges the land would require. That time is now ... these new caretakers come from all the colours of the Medicine wheel. It is you and me ...

I was musing about the 'cultural hybrids' that make up the melting pot of peoples here. Watching all the differences with my mind, following the threads of history each 'hybrid' carries in their DNA and level of consciousness. Each a bridge, from a place, a people and a past.

Then, I watched them with my Heart, with eyes Divine. As the Heart does not 'differentiate', I was able to see how each and everyone, fulfills Natures purposes, whether or not they are aware of it.

Natures garment is a pliant organic layer of roiling change like a gossamer web of interlaced lights of Love and Joy; that is you and me ...

Change is the primary motivation of Nature, roiling with incessant urges to sparkle in a new way and for a brief instant become amazed at this Beautiful moment; yet She lingers not as She is vast and pregnant with Loves many children to come.

Nature does not differentiate, She proliferates diversity in a multifarious spontaneous Joy. Distinctions like race will always become revised and experimented with by Her, with Her goal and not ours, as the longing pressure to evolve. She sees Stars!

Monoculture and homogeneity are dead ends and Nature is fractal in her motivations and experiments of which we as Human kind are only a part. She will design with various intelligent evolutionary perspectives as Her basis and the decision tree is always interconnected with ‘all that is'.

The ‘goal’ is part Art and Part Science and part Spirituality. Sometimes she produces amazing creatures whose only part to play is a brief flowering of Beauty, a temporary bliss like a sigh exhaled in proclamation of awe. At other times she creates Monsters to ravage complacent aspects to be recycled for future births.

She is plain and simple and in plain sight yet we do not see Her ‘nor revere her wondrous dance enough. She Loves when we respond in change with her organic symphony. Dancing in sympathetic vibration to Her Loving song of longing.

Nature chose us as the mediums of change it wants to become. We are a thin organic layer upon the face of the earth. As the Earth's consciousness evolves and changes, so does our own.

Each of us is a synaptic impulse transmuting cosmic energies, into the stuff the Earth can use. Each, a bridge of energy transforms, dancing in ways the Land realizes, in its march towards the goal; evolution towards a Star!

What does not Dance in change withers and rots, recycled, to feed all of Her newborn; it is a Loving spontaneously beautiful Dance like when the Heart and Mind are passionately fired in creative synchrony bursting with ideas and the joy to express them in Artistic majesties; this is you and I.

As we are the Lands Agents of Change, we all have purpose and are connected to her. Even in death, we are utilized for the stuff we transmuted while living; recycled and born again. Then, as the Land Aspires to become a Star, (the Dream of every Planet is to become a Star), we shall all transcend in that blissful transmutation ... dust to dust, each mineral born of Cosmic forces, the furnace of Stars; from Stars we come, to Stars we shall return ...

"In the light of Cosmic time, both great and small are extinguished by that infinity, yet it remains important that we create, explore and evolve with the courage of a Loving Heart." Pema
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Your words are incredible - how do you reach within and extract so much from your soul, simply sparked by a picture or a few words? If I could do this I would not be an accountant by trade.

That thin layer - that veneer of humanity - that was deep deep commentary on the human existence. Well penned Pema. I hope you take this to your page. peace and thank you for responding.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have a short poem on my page for this.  Thanks for posting this.  I definitely got inspired as soon as I saw the photo.