Support Group : Forum : Talk about yourself

[reply] [quote]

Talk about yourself

11 Years Ago

Here,you can introduce yourself and your hobbies and stuff.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Talk about yourself

11 Years Ago

Myself? My name is Rachel, and unofficial last name is Reaper, I'm 14, a writer, and an obsessive reader, I'm going to be published one day, and as for other hobbies... talking to my one real friend on the phone, karate, and drinking coffee. I like reading nonfiction about Archeology, too, its always interested me. I guess that's the other job that I want to do. I love vampires, cotton candy, artifacts, red carnations, scythes, Halloween, my B-day, walking, coffee, and music. Can't draw or paint to save my life.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Nice to meet you Rachel. I am glad you joined this group. It's nice to have you here! (:
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

me. lets see here. 15 almost. dude. writer. racer. runner. gamer. student. cadet. jammer. rocker. i love cars, video games, writing, drawing, running, and most of all life :D  oh and i also love rotc at my school and all my friends familly etc. im weird. i make bombs outta baking soda and vinegar in my spare time and most (probably all) people at my school think im on drugs :D but im not, im just happy and funny
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My name is Andrew. I am the writer of the Charlemagne stories, and am attempting to create and self publish short stories based on him and the characters around him. I am a  Junior in High School, and I plan on writing for a living after college