Surrounded By Darkness, Lost In The Light : Forum : What Brought you to the cafe?

[reply] [quote]

What Brought you to the cafe?

16 Years Ago

Just curious how we wound up members of this quality place?

For me i was sitting at work one day, as usual i had a pad full of writing. No work to be done and was quite bored. A colleague of mine told me i should look at posting my stuff on the net and i sat for a few hours googling for writing groups. I found the cafe and have been here ever since.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well I came on here from another site DeviantArt, I saw a poem on there from a writer on this site, and clicked the link to tell the author how much I enjoyed his work. I thought I would have to join just to send him a message, and Im glad I did, was the best thing I ever I did. I just love it here. ::biggrin::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My uncle chris is a computer genuis, in my opinion, and he knows a write a lot, so when he found it he told me about it ^-^ best choice ever.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My girlfriend mentioned it and i went to check out her stuff and she convinced me to join, im glad she did!! ::biggrin::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I was looking for writing groups on Myspace. I thought I was joining the Myspace Writer's Cafe group, but accidentaly ended up joining the real deal. Best "mistake" I ever made.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I was looking at writing groups on Myspace and the Cafe's space sent me a friend request. After posting a few things in the group, I found the link to this site and fell in love with it. I loved how this site made it easy to post and find work with it's tabs and how everything is immediately copywritten with the date and year it was posted. That for me was a huge benefit and a relief! :D