Sylien House Of Night : Forum : House Rules

House Rules

10 Years Ago

These rules apply to both red and blue fledglings (and vampyres at the house who are still in school which are normally red fledglings who have found their humanity.)  
Rule #1: If you’ve been Marked by a Tracker, night has chosen thee. You will go through the Change and turn into a vampyre. However, if your body rejects the Change, you die.
Rule #2: If you are Marked, you must leave your home and move into the House of Night school, where you will take your place as a fledgling and live for four years.
Rule #3: At the House of Night School, classes begin at 8pm and end at 3am. The gym is open until dawn.
Rule #4: You can never be far from an adult Vampyre for long. And it’s not like you’ll turn into a pumpkin. It’s a much bigger deal than that.
Rule #5: Formal rituals are held at Nyx’s Temple twice a week. At the ceremony’s commencement, turn to the east, south, west and north to summon (in order) air, fire, water and earth.
Rule #6: If one of the cats at the school chooses you, you will belong to him or her. Not the other way around.
Rule #7: Every High Priestess is given an affinity, or special powers, by the Goddess.
Rule #8: If you ever leave school grounds, you cannot wear any part of your uniform (which is primarily basic black) and must conceal all tattoo markings.
Rule #9: Here at the House of Night school, there are no lockers. You will have cabinets in your homeroom. If someone steals something, the vamps will know it. As will Nyx.

Re: House Rules

10 Years Ago

And the punishments?

10 Years Ago

Punishments depend on what rule is broken. If it is something simple it will be looked over. If it is a major rule that has been broken the fledgling or professor will most likely be either taken to the councel of the Sylien HON or I shall give him or her detention for a certain number of days along with cleaning duties and helping staff. Anything serious like killing or rape ect will be punished with take him or her to the high councel in Vince, Italy.

10 Years Ago

Joey:
Hm... lets see? And how many times have I met said high council? Mmmm... more times than I can count. You know the lead one, that really hot vamp? I think she'll let me off easy after last time I was "called to her office" *coughchamberscough*

10 Years Ago

-_- Joey, is there something stuck in your throat? 

10 Years Ago

*Sighs giving joey a wry look.* Joey, as the high priestess, I do ask that you try to behaive this year.