Talkers... : Forum : Loneliness - An endless road....

[reply] [quote]

Loneliness - An endless road..it seems.

13 Years Ago

Does anyone know of a good option to cope with being alone, when actively socializing isn't an option?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Loneliness - An endless road..it seems.

13 Years Ago

A pet?
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Yes, pets are the best. A dog if you want something loyal, will lay at your feet. Or a cat, something that will meow and scratch things, but is great to cuddle up with.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I like walking around random neighborhoods. It's fun to see people outside and then making up a story about what they were doing.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

relive the past... friends can go, lovers can go, family can go.. but memories will always be there
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Apart from writing..... its so hard to try and think of a way to cure loneliness by yourself, permanently. I would suggest to try something new, something daring that will test you and help you to grow as a person. You are bound to meet new interesting people along the way :) when psychically socializing and the internet cant cure that emptiness, what else have you got to loose?  Try a new hobby or interest. Good luck :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

A handful of Pink Floyd albums and cigars are all you'll ever need.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by That Guy
A handful of Pink Floyd albums and cigars are all you'll ever need.

Preferably Piper or Animals
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I have been lonely my whole life and I have the authority to tell you that you can't. You can find ways to pass the time, but all the time has to go somewhere; it doesn't fly past.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Annie29
A pet?

I must admit, having a new cat would be nice but my line of work doesn't really suit having animals close by.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Alice_In_WhateverLand
Apart from writing..... its so hard to try and think of a way to cure loneliness by yourself, permanently. I would suggest to try something new, something daring that will test you and help you to grow as a person. You are bound to meet new interesting people along the way :) when psychically socializing and the internet cant cure that emptiness, what else have you got to loose?  Try a new hobby or interest. Good luck :)
I've always wanted to become a storm chaser... That would be fun and exciting! Actually, the thought of going back to college and learning something new is becoming more and more appealing. Exactly what though, i'm just not sure.