Talkers... : Forum : friends?

[reply] [quote]

friends?

13 Years Ago

okay so im new here .. and i love writing, which im sure you do too, considering ur on this site. anyway i would love to get to know people from around the world. i'm from india, 21, male .. and i believe getting to know new things and people is the quickest way to learn. so if ur up to it, do lemme know .. cheers :)
[reply] [quote]

Re: friends?

13 Years Ago

I'm Annie and I'm from the US

[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

OK, hello, I will not tell u where i am from but i do come from sumwhere wotever!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

hahha ok .. hello anne .. and mysterious-hailer-from-an-unknown-land ! i'll definitely check out your works soon .. hope you do the same .. cheers :)
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Y. from Kuwait. Well, I'm in the country, not necessarily from it! :P
Either way, I too love writing.. :) {and I'll check out your work...soon]
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hey guys, I'm from Canada. As my profile states I'm an amateur writer trying to improve. All i want is to show the world my ideas in writing, and read the works of many talented people in the process.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Most people know me as "Wolfie" But I go by Aaron as well. 36 years young and subtracting daily! lol I spend my days traveling the highways and biways of the USA in a semi-truck.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Katie and I'm from all over the place. I've moved 11 times and have seen a lot of the world. I'm pretty new at writing and I'm always looking for some criticism.