Talkers... : Forum : Read requests

[reply] [quote]

Read requests

13 Years Ago

I am here to read and write. What's the deal with people NOT accepting read requests?  I am going to go through my friends list and remove those that don't accept reads.  I mean what's the point?  Or am I looking at this the wrong way?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Read requests

13 Years Ago

Its rather simple. I for example stopped accepting read requests from writers that randomly send me such without giving even the slight look at my writing. I just got tired of reviewing read after read request when the other party cant give up 10 minutes of its life to review my stuff back, despite me sending read request in answer. Its just annoying how some people care for nothing but their own writing. I've explained myself a bit better here

I mean i do accept read requests but only from people i know or whose writing i like.

That's pretty much the story of most people denying read requests. I hope i answered your question.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Yes I get your point.  I don't continue to review writers that don't review my work either.  It just seems that I have received a large number of friend requests and most don't accept read requests.  I agree it is selfish and self centered.  Delete them!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Some people are busy and don't have time to do read requests.