Teen Life : Forum : poll

poll

14 Years Ago

ok people i've decided to take a poll

how many people here have every dyed their hair. If so what colors!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I have not dyed my hair yet... But i would love too!!!

If i could i would definatly pick black with brown or white :P

So awsome XD

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hehehehe Obviously :D

13 - Red highlights and chunky streaks

13 - and a half - Rainbow (Red, pink, blue, purple, green, yellow) - It was for year 7 graduation

14 - Black with bright red streaks

14 and a half - Orange

14 and a bit - Red

15 - Black

15 and a bit - Blonde, brown

15 and a half - Black with purple streaks

15 and a bit - black with red, then black with purple (It went back and forwards for a while)

16 - Black

16 and a half - black and red

16 and a bit - dark brown

17  - Black

17 and a bit - Blonde, Brown, Black, Red

17 now - Black

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

geez beryl you must have a lot of time on your hands.

ok since i created this i should probably participate

2 times
one black one blue
sadly both came out green

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I haven't dyed my hair. Mostly because I'm too lazy to take care of most things concerning my appearance aside from personal hygiene.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I've died my hair a few times but it either was burgendy (<- Spelled wrong >.<) or with blonde highlights

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Thought about it but never did it, was going to be red and black.

Re: poll

14 Years Ago

Time? Yeah... I didn't go to school much once I went to high shool XD   Seeing the list again.... it seems like a lot... but i hvae more to add... Purple, Red, Blonde and Black.... That is since I posted that last post XD Its jut black now :P

14 Years Ago

I haven't dyed my hair yet, but I'm going to do so next year when I turn 18. I'm going to dye it either blue, purple, or blood red.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r

14 Years Ago

i havent dyed it yet but i recently got it cut like alice cullen

i plan on dying it black with bright blue streaks or black with blood red streaks

14 Years Ago

Does getting it highlighted count?  Probably not >.<  Anyway, since I'm 15 I haven't gotten my hair died (or my ears pierced, for that matter) since my mother would MURDER me (Dad's awesome and doesn't care).  However, when I'm in college I wanna get my hair cut and died a darker brown.

14 Years Ago

Hmm...well brown, black (wait..does black count?), a weird blonde colour (mostly like golden,brown and black all mixed in), purple and red
Really, really, really want to dye it blue, pink and platinum but then you don't get those colours here. Argh  :|