Teen Life : Forum : Teen Life (Important Message)

Teen Life (Important Message)

14 Years Ago

This group is a place for all teenagers to come and hang out. To discuss issues, problems and to seek advice.

Reminder

I run this group with Toxic aka Forever Dark Angel. Even though I am the mod of this group everything I do is run directly through her. We discuss what this group stands for and how we want this group operated. We have our own rule to agree on everything before we put it to everyone else.

Warning

This is a group where people can come to talk, ask advice, discuss problems, find support and to be accepted. If you are caught in any forum making comments of hate or discriminating there will be NO warnings. Toxic and I will assess the situation and if we deem it reasonable we will have no option but to delete you from this group.

Complaints

If you have any complaints about the way this group is run. Please make us aware of them.

If you have a complaint about something that has been said in a forum. Message either Toxic or myself and we will be happy to discuss it with you and asses it. We will take action if we need to.

Feel free to make us aware of any other complaints.

Forums

We plan to make forums where you can come to discuss anything you wish. Toxic and I will be adding new forums frequently but we encourage you to make your own if there is something you wish to talk about that has not been added. Or you can contact me if you are not comfortable to make it yourself and I will be more than happy to do it.

After reading over what people have said in the introductions forum I think we can all help each other in some way, from personal experiences and story�s to encouragement. I will be starting up new forums regularly and I will be checking all forums for updates.

We hope to make this group a regular hangout for all members. We want you to be able to come here and feel safe. We hope that you will become a regular member and contributor to this group.

Thank you all for joining and I hope to speak to you all soon.

Feel free to post comments to this forum. Offer your opinions and if there is anything we missed that you would like to add please let us know.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Any problems or complaints or anything wrong please tell us.

We will try everything to make it better :)