Teens Who Love Writing And Anime : Forum : So What Books Are You Working ..

So What Books Are You Working On?

15 Years Ago

Well I decided that  I would start the forum today so let us get started.

All right I am working on two stories at the moment. They are both in first person and so far my first one has been getting great reviews, since that is the only one that I have on the sight. so I am going to tell you guys a little bit about them both and then you can share your stories as well.

1. This one is called Syc and this one is on the website. it tells the story of Minamo Aoi and how she deals with life when she dsicovers that she has the power to defeat the strange creatures called the Sync and that if she doesn't stop them the world will end. But through all of this she runs into a crazed woman named Hima and falls in love with Souta who also has the abbility to destroy the Sync. But the world rest on the path that she chooses...

2. This book is about Sandra "Sandy" Lee and her high school life, that is until she meets Damien and she shows him her abblity and leanr that he has an abbility of his own. But will secrets tear them apart, or will they stick together so Sandy can defeat the strange man named Nore who's crazed plan is to send the world spiraling into darkness and under his rule? But this all comes at a cost. The only for her to become stronger is if she does the most unthinkable and evil thing alive...will she be able to bring hersle to do it.

So yeah those are the stories that I am working on. What are you working on?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My main focus is "The Isle Aux Demons" right now. Although the title isn't definite, it's as good as any currently. It's really hard to explain it since even I'm not sure where it's going. So far, a girl named Xander is betrayed by her friends and ends up in a forest (Specifically in Quebec; 10% of their forests are uncharted). She meets Vassago and now the two are running off together because of Vassago's clan and how they would interpret his actions in regards to Xander. They have to run, otherwise they'd die. So, they're flying and discover this odd, deserted house. Right now, they're about to go in it. When inside, they'll discover a relic that suggests a conspiracy. Vassago's family was murdered when he was a child. The relic has to do with this. Once they find it, he's intent on figuring out what's going on. I'm so serious about this one that it's almost insane. I plan on really trying to get it published. I'm also writing a movie script for my playwriting class, but I'm not as dedicated to it as I am to my book. The script is about a girl who was human thousands of years ago. She was raped then murdered by a man who killed her entire village. When she died, she goes to the Death Kingdom and meets Yama (King of Death). He makes a deal with her where she can get her revenge on the man who raped and killed her, but she has to work for him. What her work entails is going after men who've commited the cardinal sins in terrible ways. She kills each.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I'm working on a book called Lazaprintus, which is the first book of a trilogy that will be the debute of a long series. This first book begins telling the story of a special young man, Alexander, and his little society of trained teenagers called Lazaprintus. Their home city is sacked and destroyed, and they can depend only on themselves to defend their lives and honour. The trilogy, called His Wars, will tell how Alexander deals with his problems, may they be things like dealing with a bloodthirsty army or controlling his inner demons.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Re: So What Books Are You Working On?

12 Years Ago

I'm working on a fairytale anime called leprechaun. :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Tanece Brooks
Well I decided that  I would start the forum today so let us get started. All right I am working on two stories at the moment. They are both in first person and so far my first one has been getting great reviews, since that is the only one that I have on the sight. so I am going to tell you guys a little bit about them both and then you can share your stories as well. 1. This one is called Syc and this one is on the website. it tells the story of Minamo Aoi and how she deals with life when she dsicovers that she has the power to defeat the strange creatures called the Sync and that if she doesn't stop them the world will end. But through all of this she runs into a crazed woman named Hima and falls in love with Souta who also has the abbility to destroy the Sync. But the world rest on the path that she chooses...   2. This book is about Sandra "Sandy" Lee and her high school life, that is until she meets Damien and she shows him her abblity and leanr that he has an abbility of his own. But will secrets tear them apart, or will they stick together so Sandy can defeat the strange man named Nore who's crazed plan is to send the world spiraling into darkness and under his rule? But this all comes at a cost. The only for her to become stronger is if she does the most unthinkable and evil thing alive...will she be able to bring hersle to do it.   So yeah those are the stories that I am working on. What are you working on?

ha! my name's sandra :3 but people call me jamie

12 Years Ago

Well, I'm not working on an ANIME book currently, I am working on an original work by me.

My first project is, The Dark Wars. You can find that on my profile, because I am to lazy to post it right now. xD

12 Years Ago

Currently I am not working on anything new but on a original story of mine called "Gersche and The Watch" Its on my profile if you want to read it. I am just patching up some mistakes.

11 Years Ago

I'm working on a book titled 'Akuma no Tenshi' It's about a kid that's the last of the Exorcists and goes to a school full of Monsuta and discovers many interesting things about himself. A brother story to Mystic Academy.

The other one I got is 'Apocalyptica' A story I'm co-writing with a friend of mine. What it is, is that a group of teenagers played a game when they were kids, but then it turned real and is destroying the real world. It's based off of rpg terms, such as tanking, damage and healing roles.