The Authors 3 : Forum : TO-DO:

TO-DO:

6 Years Ago

Jay, at some point, we need you to go back and rewrite Jay's POV with your advanced writing skills, because it needs SEVERE editing.
mad what did we agree on so far that she needs to fix?

Re: TO-DO:

6 Years Ago

er...
add a chapter about peri breaking into sos and exploding her office?
that chapter when she joins sword needs some serious work
what do you remember

6 Years Ago

Basically, Jules, you need to go through Bk 1 and make sure that everything lines up, add internal conflict, foreshadowing, and FOR SCALES' SAKE GIVE YOUR CHARACTERS DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES
I should be able to tell who's speaking by their personality
dove, darkling, darknight, raven, and jay should not all sound like jay. GIVE THEM UNIQUE PERSONALITIES
Also, darknight WOULD NOT be scared of jay. not in the least. darkling wouldn't either. stop making jay a mary sue character
add pacing
develop jay and darkling's relationship
give more instances of her training (and failing, because to be human, she has to fail)
also, add a scene where she walks into darkling or darknight's office and a villain is reading aloud a report and it mentions your parents doing something heroic
uh, mad, anything else?
also, you have to get this done by Monday
mad and I can do most of part two, but you need to do part one and at least look at part two to make sure that it's good
if you don't think that you can get everything done by Monday, tell your mom, and she can help you
mad and I will go through and comment on all the problem areas
right, mad?

6 Years Ago

shoooooooooooot ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
I'll try......

6 Years Ago

ok
just tell your mom and she'll help keep you on track

6 Years Ago