The Authors 3 : Forum : New Generation

New Generation

5 Years Ago

MAD I read that Peri thing you just did and I really want to do something like that with my Z and a new character... or as something similar but not related to what they do to Peri, maybe the Z pick up a few humans/part humans and experiment on them and only a few survive, then those few become an elite fighting force. Maybe one's half-Z, one's half-Shadow, and so on, they're all half human, and each is half a different subspecies/similar species to the Z. So they'd take on some characteristics and abilities of that species.

Re: New Generation

5 Years Ago

well peri isn't human at all at this point now...
but yeah that'd be cool
and the z would probably hate them bc they're half-breeds, ya know

5 Years Ago

JAY
that's kinda acri's whole thing, if you haven't gotten that by now

5 Years Ago

what are all the subspecies of Z again?
So I can create the characters that survive. Or at least some of them.
I mean do you want to be part of this one?
It won't be connected to Descendants, besides having the same species. It's like, another timeline or something.

And yeah Kato I got that I just wanted to do my own in another timeline...

Can you put the info for my Z character on this thread please?

5 Years Ago

or maybe it could just be between afd and rogue

also peri is kinda a special case bc the Leaders were going to use her as a superweapon in their next invasion so they wiped all her memories minus her fighting skill and blocked her metapower with the cybernetics in her brain
because she got injured real bad in the explosion and then ketil decided to be a dear and burn her arm and leg off afterward
so in rogue she has a metal arm, metal leg and half a face

5 Years Ago

right right right.
Um can you get the info I requested above?

5 Years Ago

Name: Kryzannthkion
Shortened Name: Kryz (pronounced like ‘Chris’ with a ‘z’)
Subspecies: Shifter
Description: Medium hight, lean, dark blue scales, ice-white hair, swirling ice-white marks, a long snake-like tail, and neon-yellow dragon-like eyes.
Weapon description: A two-handed staff with a sword-like blade on one end and small shard-like spikes on the other. Dark brown in color with a white grip. The blade and shards are metallic light grey.
Other: Originally he wasn’t going to be on the transport to take over Earth, but he snuck on to observe and quickly became sympathetic towards the humans and shifters. He isn’t very powerful, the most he can do is become invisible and immaterial, very useful for sneaking around.

there

5 Years Ago

jay, i already gave you that information, and you have access to it. also, i'm saying that acri does a ton of projects, that could just be one of them, they don't have to come into descendants, but yeah

5 Years Ago

zagna

5 Years Ago

Sure okay then
Yeah I just wanted to do something like that it sounds cool
Okay yep got it

5 Years Ago

alright then