The Authors 3 : Forum : Coordination

Coordination

5 Years Ago

So we should figure out what times we're going to be on docs and what docs we're on most often.

I'm typically on between 4 and 9 pm, sometimes sooner and/or longer on weekends.
I mostly am on the White Crow doc right now, or the DarkJay timeline doc, and occasionally I'll be on the dragons and falcons eating feesh on steeks doc

Re: Coordination

5 Years Ago

well I'm on 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and often 5th period, and most of the time 3-5 pm and 7-9 pm, but not every day
mad's on sometimes in 3rd and 4th (but i think my 4th is her lunch) and sometimes after school and after 9:30 pm on weekends, sporadically XD (at least, that's when i get the notifications on my email)

5 Years Ago

Hey Jules do you have email notifications turned on for your drive?

5 Years Ago

Um yeah but I'm not always on my email.

5 Years Ago

are you logged into your email on your phone

5 Years Ago

um I have an email app yeah, and it notifies me, but I don't always have my phone on me...

5 Years Ago

well if you keep your phone on you, you'll always know when mad and i are on, bc we comment to let the other know that we're on

5 Years Ago

i'm usually on during 3rd period and power hour, which must be your 4th, and occasionally i'm on in 4th and 5th period
i am also on in the afternoon if i don't have band, and i usually put those in the schedules doc
i have dragons and falcons (talking doc), schedules, multitool, and worldbuilding pinned, so im always on those. rn i'm working on dht so you can find me on one of the chapter docs, or if you tell me to get on something on the talking doc i will get on it
im also leaving coalition part 2 up for the time being for editing

5 Years Ago

i'm usually on during 3rd, 4th, sometimes 5th, and when i get home from 3-5
i'm normally on talking doc, organization, worldbuilding, and whatever we're currently working on