The Best Group To Get Reviews********************* : Forum : BLACK SNOW

BLACK SNOW

8 Years Ago

I thought I was dead……. But death is only a reality with the individuals that can visualize what others seem to be blind to. The last breath escaping the lips of the young and old as they look beyond what use to be life that they lived for those jubilant and sometimes depressing years.   Why do we believe in artificial? Why do we trust in the human flesh that verbalizes everything we yearn to hear? I am not scared to touch the black silk of my last breath, but I am terrified of where my choices have landed me in the eyes of the person who decided to give me my first breath and decide when I will give my last breath. Heaven? Hell? What are these places that we explain to others around the world that we have not seen! We use a low percentage of our brain throughout our life time. Do we really lock up ‘crazy people’ because they are crazy or just simply because they know what we are restricted to knowing?! As I said and I will restate. ”I thought I was dead……………..” But, I only die if my mind stops!  

Re: BLACK SNOW

8 Years Ago

suarez1

Welcome and thank you for sharing a piece of work with the group. I can see you are a passionate writer. The poem flowed with curiosity and you packed it in with a powerful punch in the end. Great Job ! 
and one other thing,  I wanted to mention is that we are practically neighbors we both live on the east coast :)) I'm from Philly..