The Best Group To Get Reviews********************* : Forum : Kindle Publishing

Kindle Publishing

8 Years Ago

Hellos,
I don't know if this has been asked here before so please forgive if I'm being redundant.
I would like to ask a few questions of everyone here if I may about Kindle Publishing.
Have any of you ever used it?
Is it really free? It appears too good to be true.
If you do get your work published on Kindle, how does that effect your prospects for getting published in more traditional venues?
Thanks in advance,
-JT

Re: Kindle Publishing

8 Years Ago

Honestly it is free to my knowledge. I've published through create space and it was really cheap. Also right now in this market going independent is the way to go. Traditional publishers won't look at you without an agent and an agent won't look at you unless they are 100% sure you can sell (the days of risk taking agents and publishers are gone). Find you a good self publisher (not vanity press they will kill you with how much they cost for sub par results) or a decent small time publisher and get your work out there. But moving back to the topic read the terms of use thoroughly and decide if its what's vest for you. PS if you self publish and try the traditional route later just let them know its a previously published work.

Re: Kindle Publishing

8 Years Ago

Okays, thanks for the reply.

-JT