The Best Group To Get Reviews********************* : Forum : Question for all of you c:

Question for all of you c:

8 Years Ago

Hello, would you mind checking out the chapters I have for "The LDR Love Story" ? If you're not into that kind of thing, please check out my progress on my new novel "Trapped" Thanks! If you would like me to check out some of your writing, I will gladly do so! Just message me back c:

Re: Question for all of you c:

8 Years Ago

Hello & welcome to the group 

I'm sure the group wouldn't mind..

There is always work submitted to the group everyday by some of our finest authors . If you wouldn't mind checking them out as well..I did however read and did a review on a short piece for now.. enjoyed it ..thanks for sharing..maria
The Old Apple Tree by:Paramount

8 Years Ago

I see you write in first person as well. If you would give my book memories of the future's past part 1 a look over I'll he more than happy to do the same for you

8 Years Ago

who knows? it would be nice to get a ''thank you'' back ...at least for reviewing.....  

it really irks me when people can't take a second to say Thank You ! for reviewing or stopping by.....

would you review again? My answer is NO...sorry, just how I feel

8 Years Ago

Huh? Not sure I follow. If that was to me my bad I try to thank people but I get busy and forget

8 Years Ago

No, it wasn't for you silly......lol....................but you are right sometimes people do get busy I can understand that..but when you look back & see that a ''certain person'' was on and said thank you to the person right below you a few mins before that and doesn't acknowledge your comment that irks me is what I am saying....