The Briny Muse : Forum : Living

[reply] [quote]

Living

12 Years Ago

Life, as a created power of experience is precious, no matter where one comes to find it. From time to time, we ponder on this, where this may reflect on a past relative, an occuring natural disaster or the recent bereavement of a good friend, that we loved with alcohol and tobacco. But where that love arises from a good natured innocence of what we are; not seeking to gain from the friendship, seeking to only give, experiencing the joys of sharing in a frienship etc., it leaves a strange vacuum in our passions, not unlike the space left behind by a tree that has fallen in a storm. Something that was there, is not there now. Its a time to move on from there, seek new pastures, interests and new friendships. Where we ask ' why ' we are led to a quest of discernment of the issues that stretches from here to where we first started to make such inquiries. It points right back at us. Suffice to say that the sun is still shining, and its shining on you, the living. Have you fixed that broken stove?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Living

12 Years Ago

i find  am at just such another crossroads.The question always should I continue as i straight ahead.Should I turn left and sell my soul  to the devil for fame and fortune Or should I turn right and try uncharted waters I choose the right hand path forever will it rule my destiny