The Butterfly project. : Forum : .

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

i sorry but this is dumd  cutting istn about hurting yourslf its trying to find away to feel normal well thats how i feel when i cut or pop i feel ok again like everything ok for once like the world is still spinning the right way maybe it just me or maybe its others but i  like letting my pain out and not by talking  cause that makes it work so i think this is a horrible idae sorry
[reply] [quote]

Re: .

12 Years Ago

1 i can spell any way i wont cause this who i am   i tried" the butterfly project" it dosent help at all you still want to feel pain and it just dosent make sense to me i have butterrfly every where but its not helping at all so i reather just cut
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

I will disagree with you. The Butterfly Project isn't stupid. I found it one day and it's helped me tremendously.  Granted, I have reverted back to cutting at times, but that doesn't mean it's failed. TBP isn't about quitting cold turkey, it's about being reminded that there are people out there that care about you and want you to stop, whether they know about your problem or not. That's the whole idea of naming the butterflies after the ones you love. I have been cutting for over six years, and nothing made me want to stop except TBP. It does help some people, it may not work for all people, but that doesn't mean it's stupid and that it shouldn't be tried.  Of course it's not going to work if you won't let it. You have to want to stop cutting before you can do it.  TBP is for people that have the will to stop, but can't do it on their own.  Not for people that want to keep cutting because they like the feeling. We all like the feeling, that's why we do it. Some of us, however, know that there is a better way in dealing with our problems than causing more. We are all entitled to our own opinions, but that's all this is. It's your opinion, but you can't be ignorant to all the others involved. People are different and they cope in different ways and they can be helped in different ways. If you don't want to stop self harming, then don't bother with The Butterfly Project. It's as simple as that.  Ignore the fact that it exists and that some people may want to be helped. Don't insult the only hope that most of the people here have left.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

i remeber when i used to hurt myself i stopped. but ever since then i kept getting burned by accident and my mom got even more mad when she thought i was replacing cutting. yeah i do hurt myslef though through skin peeling actually with my fingers. my friend genesis is always trying to help me stop but its an addcition.
[reply] [quote]

Re: .What?

12 Years Ago

Self injury is just demonic, stop it.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Well, whether it helps you or not, no need to rain on our parades over here. You obviously want someone to talk to or else you wouldn't be on here sulking. My inbox is open at all times. KH
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by raindroplove
 i sorry but this is dumd  cutting istn about hurting yourslf its trying to find away to feel normal well thats how i feel when i cut or pop i feel ok again like everything ok for once like the world is still spinning the right way maybe it just me or maybe its others but i  like letting my pain out and not by talking  cause that makes it work so i think this is a horrible idae sorry

...wow