The Capricious Love : Forum : Love's meaning...unexplained

[reply] [quote]

Love's meaning...unexplained

9 Years Ago

Love has they say, so many sides. the soft touch the embrace a tender kiss upon soft lips. Love they say, can be deep meaningful, or simply a means of escape evasive, fragile as a butterflies wings. Love I once believed was passionate, all consuming at least it seemed to me. Love I believe can bring much joy and yet render so much pain. Love is an enigma I cannot explain.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Love's meaning...unexplained

9 Years Ago

"Love`s an enigma that I can`t explain"---very insightful words.

Love`s, for sure, made up of many--many compositions of "joy" as well as "pain". And, if the love brought you "joy" ..then it`s, of course, the same love having a power--a natural force--to brought you the countless heartaches holding the tears in eyes, emotions to hearts & the "insanity" to spiritualism. Love`s seemed like a "innovation" which`s re-creating itself the enigmatic world--A world having a very "tender" taste of peace. We all want "peace" but the love`s being desperate for "PIECE"--A piece which gets turned into the "pieces"--The broken pieces of life holding the broken wounded heart to the chest in a hope to make it heal someday..with the demise fame, at least, of it. But the very funny thing `bout love`s that no matter how much pain it serves to you to your heart, it always looks for "more capricious nights having the warmth" into the fleshes. So, yea.. that`s all such variable things in love make it "unexplained" but not "meaningless".. the love`s got the course of meanings and we come to know `bout that all when our "fate" & the "shadows of midnight" get emerged into the "sighs" of wickedness.