The Dark Ones : Forum : Vampire story - looking for cr..

Vampire story - looking for criticism

16 Years Ago

Hello all ^.^

I'm looking for some constructive criticism on my ongoing story, Fangs and Blood. I've gotten quite a few reviews on the first chapter and 2 on each other chapter, but I was looking for more suggestions. Any and all constructive criticism is welcomed, as well as things you like about the storyline/plot/wording. You can post here, or message me, or review - however you'd like to tell me ^.^

Thanks,
Raven

Links to all chapters so you don't have to search:
Prologue & Ch 1 - The Vampire
Ch. 2 - Newly Embraced
Ch. 3 - Idea
Ch. 4 - Planning
Ch. 5 - The Elders' Decision
Ch. 6. - Beryldesdomna

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

What type of suggestions are you looking for?

AJ

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Suggestions to improve the story and details, anything that doesn't make sense or things you think don't fit well, etc. I don't want to change around the plot too much though. Also, things you especialy like so that I'll know to work with that style throughout the story. And anything else you'd like to add ^.^

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You have vampire criticism in your inbox.

AJ

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

^.^ Thanks much. It was really quite helpful. I've got a lot of editing ahead of me though, now ::tongue::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I will look over the story in a bit but I think when you do longer stories they shouldn't be online but made print only. I've been trying to make my longer stories either a pdf or print only (the pdf ones apply to AuthorsDen.com)