Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

The Good Little Bad Girls Club : Forum : Revenge!!

Revenge!!

16 Years Ago

In honor of Dawn Jones new contest (which i hope you all will join) Sweet Revenge, I thought it would be cool to share our best revenge stories. It could be how you got revenge, how you helped a "friend", a story a "friend" told...i use "friend" cause i don't believe in self-incrimination! (DENY, DENY, DENY! LOL) So, how have you gotten revenge, or how you have always wanted to get revenge...I know you bad girls got some stories...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh, Holy s**t... Where to begin??? Let's see... Can I tell more than just ONE revenge story?

Ok. I had been dating a guy in college and his old high school girlfriend (who DIDN'T want him, but DIDN'T want anyone ELSE to have him, either, right?) suddenly came back in the picture and wanted him back. He was confused, and thought he should give her another chance. It broke my heart, but I understood. He went back to her. As soon as she thought I was out of the picture, she dumped him again. He came back to me- OH, NO! She couldn't have THAT! Here she comes again... Ok, you get my point? After about the 4th or 5th time this happened (I know, I know... I was young and stupid), I found out where she lived. She had a nice big house with a nice big yard in a nice neighborhood. I bought many boxes of iodized salt, which KILLS grass- turns it brown... I spelled out what she really was in her yard in BIG SALT letters... It lasted the whole summer!

ALSO... my boyfriend (another one) and I had a pretty big fight. I would try to call him, but he wouldn't answer my calls- they always went into voice mail. Somehow, one time when I went into voice mail, I accidentally ended up in his administrator mode. The message asked me what I would like to do. If I wanted to change the outgoing message, press 1... Yea! THAT'S what I wanted to do! Change the outgoing message. So, I pressed 1 and the NEW outgoing message, which, unbeknownst to him, was on his phone for several days, said something to the effect... "Hi! You've reached John's voice mail. He is too busy lying or f*****g someone to take your message, and honestly... unless you have unusually large breasts, he doesn't care what you have to say anyway... but, if you would like to take a chance and leave him a message, he may call you back. Who knows? Especially if you are easy... you have a really good chance! Have a good day!"

When he found out I had left the message, he was SO MAD, to say the least... He called me up cursing me and calling me names... I sat there quietly for a moment until he went to take a breath, and then I interjected, "You only returned my call because I have unusually large breasts, huh?" Yea.... He hung up on me.

SAME BOYFRIEND... He had torn up his car... gotten his phone turned off by not paying the bill... and the only means of communication with the outside world was his email. I guessed his password and once I got in, I changed his password. He was locked out of his own email. He was really pissed about that one. He demanded I give him the password. So, I did... but not before changing the name on his outgoing emails from JOHN DOE... to A*S HOLE. So, when he finally got back into his email, he was sending his dad and me and everyone else emails signed, Sincerely, A*s Hole!

I have so many more!!! I'll post more stories later!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ok... One more...

The same girl who didn't want my boyfriend, but didn't want anyone else to have him... Yea, yea... Salt girl... The BEST revenge was done to her...

She had a pretty big family- lots of siblings. One of her brothers was about 2 years younger than me. Not unusually cute or anything... but he thought I was! All I had to do was flirt a little bit and he was hooked! I started spending a LOT of time at her mom and dad's house- which KILLED her! Her parents LOVED ME! Hahahha! She would call them and BEG them to make him break up with me! I even got invited on their family vacation! It was sweet revenge, indeed!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

HA HA HA! That's great stuff! I love the salt thing...

Okay so here are two of mine...

this one a friend told me. His girlfriend broke up with him and stole his remote control. He spent a week looking around his apartment for it not wanting to have to get another, because he didn't know that she had taken it. He had to go to the electronics store (where she was the cashier) and buy a universal remote - that's when she told him that she'd taken it after he's bought a new one. I love that, cause i think it was great that he spent all those days frustrated over where he'd misplaced his remote, then had to get the balls to go to the store where she worked! Priceless!

two: I use to date this firemen and we had a really bad fight. He worked in the fire station near my apartment so he would park his car at my place and walk the station. So we had our fight and broke up when he was on duty. While he was gone i moved his car parking it about 50 blocks away and left his stuff hanging off fire hydrants as a map to his car. Think Hansel and Gretel and the breadcrumbs.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

this is classic...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i don't do revenge. it's immoral.

however, i can imagine.
to my last roommate,
i would luck to f**k everyone you care about and shove it in your face. your dad, mom, sisters, teacher. i would like to put those naked photos of you up on the internet and send them to your future jobs. i would like to then poison your social circle by telling everyone what a little prude w***e you are.
Then, I would be able to rest.