The Good Little Bad Girls Club : Forum : THE MODERATOR IS PSYCHOTIC......

THE MODERATOR IS PSYCHOTIC.......

16 Years Ago

So, at one point in time the moderator of this group lied about her lifestyle affecting many people on the site.

She said that she was engaged to Derek Jeter, that she was carrying his baby......

When it came down to the time for our Dear Crystal Elisa to have her baby by Derek Jeter, she said that the baby passed away. Upon doing research on google, all the pictures that Crystal Elisa put up as her ultra sound pictures were found online under different medical sites.....

She posted pictures of the baby (Elias was the name she gave him) when he was supposedly born. She had many supporters on the site that stood by her the whole way.

I want all the members of this group to be aware that the person that you are given the image of....is not the person that truly exists behind the screen name.

Crystal Elisa lies repeatedly about numerous things. I am doing this so others will not be hurt by her ways of life.

She is not a school professor (I have done research on the school she claims to teach at), she says that her and Derek Jeter are no longer together, but she is engaged again. I highly doubt you would break up with Derek Jeter and 5 months later be happily engaged to somebody else. Unless, he is another famous baseball player of course. Which, she could go to that measure.

If you do not believe the story at hand, please feel free to contact other people on the WC to obtain information.

Find out how many people have actually BLOCKED Crystal Elisa from contacting them. All the top rated writers on the ENTIRE site have blocked her from contacting them.

Please do not fall for her tactics. She draws in attention and tries to get sympathy when the fact is that she is NOT the person she puts herself forth to be.

We also believe that Crystal Elisa is responsible for all of the Baby Rectangles drama that occured in the last couple weeks.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHO YOU ALLOW TO OPEN YOUR HEART TO!!!!

Thank you for reading.....

I deliver nothing but the truth. I have all the pictures on file of the child that Crystal Elisa was claiming....and previous PM's from Crystal Elisa saying she was with Derek and carrying his baby.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.......this is NOT a joke.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I heard about all of this too! I just never said any thing about it. But I do notice her trying to act as though none of that s**t never happened. So, yes people this is the truth. She isn't what she claims to be. She did lie to a lot of people about who she is and who she was with. She had many people upset.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am a very logical person, so I'll just say this: it seems to me that if whatever you are saying is anything close to the truth, that you would be UNAFRAID to post whom you really are, instead of backstabbing a friend. It would also seem to me that there is ALOT of jelousy in play here, and quite frankly, I wouldn't give a s**t if Crystal were Boo Boo The Clown, she is my friend, I love her, and just LIKE ANYONE ELSE in my life, SINCE I LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE NO WAY WOULD I EVER THROW STONES. Not one of us is perfect, not one have us has ever gone without lying or without making mistakes...I dated Mark Stepnoski of the Dallas Cowboys when I was 25-years-old, the only proof I have of that, are some old pictures and a few notes he wrote me and some ticket stubs from games he gave me tickets too...so, would you call me a liar, too? I kindly tell you, whomever you are, to just remember to be cautious in what you say, The Universe always pays back, in full.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
T

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It takes great strength:

To love unconditionally
to control your anger
to be non-judgemental
to forgive and forget
to look inside yourself 1st
to not jump to conclusions
to accept new ideas
to change your perception
to have faith
to trust
to be a true friend

Who among us is that strong?? How easy it is to be weak........