The Group for anyone! : Forum : Character

[reply] [quote]

Character

15 Years Ago

Create a character, and post them here. I just want to see where some people are in their process of this. I'll post one later, trust me. I just want to see yours.

-- YOU MAY fill the sheet out for a character you've written about before.
-- You are ENCOURAGED to create a random character right off the top of your head.
-- YOU MAY create more than one, whatever floats your boat.
-- YOU MAY comment on each other's characters.
-- YOU MAY constructively critique each other's characters.
-- YOU MAY NOT call each other and / or each other's characters names and be hurtful/ Flame.
-- YOU MAY NOT fill the sheet out for a character that exists and does not belong to you.
-- YOU MUST FILL OUT THE ENTIRE FORM

- I like to see good vocab and sentence structure
   - I hate to see short hand and chat speak

Here:

Name:
Family Heritage:
Description:
Personality:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Flaws:
Self Image/Esteem level:
One Word to Sum Them Up:

-- IF you draw, and have drawn this character, please include a link to the image!
-- PLEASE do not post images that are not YOUR OWN WORK.

Okay :D <3 Have fun, my dears.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jo
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Okay, sounds fun. I guess I'll be the first to post.

Name: Eva Rosalyn Falke  Her name does have meaning behind it. Eva means life, which later becomes a important part of my story. It's a bit hard to explain. Rosalyn means tender or weak, which also goes hand-in-hand with life later in the story. I haven't quite decided to go with Falke yet, but it related falconry. I had debated using Bell, but I thought that wasn't very orginal.
Race: Caucasian.
Setting: Edgewater, New Jersey.
Family Heritage: Her mother was Bristish and her father was half-Italian.
Description: She has short raven-black hair cut into the style of an asymmetrical bob where on the right side of her head, her hair is longer than on her left. It is also slanted sharply downward towards her jawline and the ends are cut haphazardly. See the link below for an idea of the hairstyle. She had a more ovalish round faceshape with a defined jawline. She has sharp green eyes, slender (but not athletic) body type, and she's slightly taller than average height.
Personality: She's very pessimistic most of the time and keeps to herself although she's not shy and not afraid to speak her mind when she feels it's needed. She's stubborn even when she knows she's wrong. She doesn't understand others well and she's a risk taker. Overall, despite that others may think that she has a 'gloomy' outlook on life, she enjoys it and sincerely loves what she is.
Abilities: Her abilities include a good sense of direction, intelligence, cleverness, strength and speed.
Likes: She likes reading, music, darkness, the sunrise/set, the rain, diamonds (there's a back story to this), cats and loves fighting.
Dislikes: She hates doing real work, sappy romances, William (another character) and she absolutely loathes having to take orders.
Strengths: Despite having no sympathy for anyone, she stands up for those who can't stand up for themselves because she used to be someone such as that and a promenit person showed her how to stand up for herself. She's very strong-willed and won't ever give up.
Flaws: She is destructive, stubborn, controlling, an outcast, easily enraged, out of touch with people, will never take advice from someone else, loves to place bets with people, doesn't back down even when she knows it will hurt her or the fight is over, and has no sympathy for anyone.
Self Image/Esteem level: She has a very high self esteem level and more often than not, thinks she's above most people.
One Word to Sum Them Up: The only word I can think of right now to sum her up would be misfit.
Fears: I thought I would add this one. Her fears are dying and obscurity.

Here's a link to what I imagine her hairstyle to be. Just think of the hair as black.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Okay, off the top of my head...

Name: Melanie "Molly" Clement
Race: European
Setting: Marseille, France
Family Heritage: Both her parents are of mixed European descent.
Description: Molly has big, brown eyes, a round face with a pointed chin, and plump lips that tilt slightly upward at the corners. Her wavy chocolate-colored hair is swept to the left, where she usually fastens a clip. She is petite, and is often mistaken for younger because of her looks. She appears very delicate.
Personality: She's aloof and tries not to get close to people. She keeps a cool head most of the time, never resorting to physical violence when angered. However, she is not a girl you would want as an enemy. Her family is rich and she treats money merely as a means to get people to listen to her. She's a bit of a brat.
Abilities: She is very adept with computers, and is skilled with lock picking. She also has a talent for acting.
Likes: Money, winning, checkers, computers, books, the cello, anything that challenges her intelligence, surpassing expectations
Dislikes: Money, modern music, clumsiness, whatever that is locked, losing, being underestimated, being patted on the head
Strengths: Her stubbornness, her unusual way of thinking, and her simple belief that good will always triumph over evil
Flaws: Her stubbornness, she refuses to open up to people, her suspicious nature, she thinks she is superior to everyone, she's not very resourceful
Self Image/Esteem level: She has a bit of a superiority complex
One Word to Sum Them Up: Empress

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Wonderful :D

You guys rock; and I appreciate the posts.

I haven't had a real day off without illness, loads of homework or actual hourly, close to minimum wage paid work,

and so tommorow, on my REAL day off --- I shall be posting a character of mine :D Finally.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hey, if you dont mind i would like to write a quick little paragraph story using your characters. I wont be posting them on my site but on this group. I just want your permission first. Is that ok? <3
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Name: Rhea
Race: Super-Human, Caucasion
Setting: Clandestine [Fiction Home-town]
Family Heritage: Her family generations back were humans, but the more recent generation (i.e. her parents, possibly grandparent) were super-humans due to mutated genes.
Description: Her hair is crimson/maroon colored and comes down to the middle of her stomach, and is a little wavy. Her eyes are light jade green. She has a thin happiness-radiating smile. Her skin is a bit pale. She is 19 years old, 5'6, and 128 pounds.
Personality: She blushes slightly, and refuses to make eye contact when nervous or upset. She is kind, and puts others before herself. She always tries to see other's point of view, and take the most logical, and safe approach. She worries about her younger sister, Robin. Peacemaker.
Abilities: She is a magical healer. Magic emerges from her palms in a light jade green color (the same as her eyes) and sparkles slightly.
Dislikes: Confusion, rushing things, her sister in pain, not being able to heal emotional wounds, being helpless.
Strengths: Can handle pressure fairly well, and always does her best to not let anyone die.
Flaws: She's not a risk taker, and gets really torn up if someone's life is lost.
Self Image/Esteem level: Average/low. She is fine with her image, but feels that things would be so much easier if she was simply born human.
One Word to Sum Them Up: Altruistic.

Name: Robin
Race: Super-Human, Caucasian
Setting: Clandestine [Fiction Home-Town]
Family Heritage: Her family generations back were humans, but the more recent generation (i.e. her parents, possibly grandparent) were super-humans due to mutated genes.
Description: She has burgundy colored hair that comes to the top of her chest, and topaz colored eyes. She is Rhea's younger sister.
Personality: Sarcastic, stubborn. Fun when she forgets about her troubles. The only one she opens up to is Rhea.
Abilities: Mind Control, hears people’s thoughts in her sleep, can control minds once learns how to control power.
Dislikes: People trying to figure her out, getting hurt.
Strengths: Has very strong powers [though dangerous]
Flaws: Has unruly powers that will mess up her mind if she doesn't gain control of them. Afraid of her powers, of falling in love, and of being hurt. She is doubtful of unsure things.
Self Image/Esteem level: Low. She hates her powers which makes her think she's too dangerous to even be alive.
One Word to Sum Them Up: Introverted

Taddaaaa. :) LOL.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Jo
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

If you'd like to use my character Taylor, feel free. I don't mind. If you decide to do it, let me know :)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jo

If you'd like to use my character Taylor, feel free. I don't mind. If you decide to do it, let me know :)

thank you. Id love to. and i hope you like what i write <3
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Name: Philip Jones
Race: African American
Setting: New York city back alley
Family Heritage: none...that he knows of
Description: A 16 year old male about 5'9 117 pounds, lives alone on the street trying to save money selling drugs.
Personality: Nice to the elders but a pain in the a*s for police and other "athorty" type figues
Abilities: really good at the gambling game where you have to find the right card after the man shuffles them around
Dislikes: poilce and adults
Strengths: strong upper body and ability to run, also has a great poker face
Flaws: cant keep his mouth shut
Self Image/Esteem level: low
One Word to Sum Them Up: Gangsta