The Last Time Machine. : Forum : Howie's pad...

Howie's pad...

16 Years Ago

Howie paces the room...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My name is Charley Boffle (please don't laugh, it's irritating). Some pretty strange things have been happening of late and not just to me. (My best mate's girlfriend 'Strawbs' has been exhibiting some rather peculiar behaviour). At the moment I appear to be in someone's flat (trendy if not a little untidy) and I notice that written on the mirror in magi-marker are the words 'HoWiE is Great'. My head aches and I have the irresistable urge to do something mischievious.
And why the f**k am I wearing a suit and shades... ::cool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She approaches the door. Scuffed green paint fails to detract from the faint trace of blood by the lock. She raises her hand to knock but instead places her purple leather gloved hand on the handle and turns it quietly. The creaking door swings open.

"Hey" she says. "You could have f****n told me you were going. I had to get here alone. Not easy to travel through time in a bloody corset."

She slams the door shut and turns her handbag out onto the table. She opens her powder compact, smashes the mirror and hands Howie the piece of paper hidden behind it.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I stared at her, the piece of paper and then to the swell of her breasts (praise be for the invention of the corset). I vaguely recognised this face, but I couldn't exactly place it so I went back to studying the cleavage. I took the piece of paper, unfolded it and read it - 'Howie, this is Narnie, she will help you. You can trust her just don't piss her off, she is armed with a rapier wit and is lethal with the stiletto - I blinked and re-read it. I looked at the 'HoWiE is Great' graffiti on the wall.

Ah... so she thinks I'm this goodlooking 'Howie' fellow... this could certainly work to my advantage. I just need to work out whose side she is on...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Narnie thinks 'If that arse doesn't stop staring at my tits I'm going to mace him.'

She lights a cigarette and sits on the window ledge looking over the street. She turns to look at Howie reading the paper.

'Well?' she says icily. 'I'm going to go and change. Jeans are the order of the presentday I think. Then are you ready to go? I hope you've got cash. I'm starving. I've eaten nothing but peaches for the past two days.'

She walks through the room, trying to avoid the appalling mess Howie lives in and slams the bathroom door. Her bag is lying open on the table with the contents clearly visible.