The OG Reviewers : Forum : hmmm

hmmm

17 Years Ago

I've been in this group for a while but haven't really looked at it until now. I have to admit I am very impressed with it's progress. The moderator seems to be very active and I was especially impressed with how she boots inactive/insincere members. I was just wondering is there any special requirements that members of this group are expected to fill?

I have a lot to do so unfortunately I don't have much time to devote to this group, so if I could know what exactly is expected of me I could probably help you guys out more. Thanks,
- Tiger

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thanks for asking.

This week some major changes are occurring. In order to keep the writing and reviewing honest, only submitted works will be accepted and only true reviews are going to be honored.

Rules will be pasted shortly.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Man, aint no activity up in the boards for over a week now. Except the last contest announcement! I'm glad I didn't get booted btw haha. I reviewed some stuff this time! ::confused::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

expectations - well, I hate to say it but life has caused me not to raise them too far up ... however, I kind of check out folks who don't seem active and if they are being read more than they are reviewing folks (stats) - I put on my doc's.

the purpose is to help each other, give a nice edit if up to it, make suggestions, etc. - any postings placed should be quid pro quo - etc.

I check in weekly always and try to post new work, etc.

I hope this helps. ;)

Lola