The Ot : Forum : Celebrity gossip

[reply] [quote]

Celebrity gossip

17 Years Ago

We loooove celebrity gossip. Here's where we can all catch up and discuss.
I'll start: Britney Spears is a nutjob!!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Flashing your va-jay-jay is one thing, but now I seriously think this girl is going off the deep end. Where is this girl's family? S**t, if I don't phone my mom every three days or so she's practically sending out the troops and making flyers with my mug all over it. What about her two kids?

What's next, a face tattoo? Girlfriend needs to come out with an album that is so good it makes everyone's ears have multiple orgasms to come out of this nosedive.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Sadly enough, K-Fed is looking more and more responsible every day. What a sick sad world this is. I wonder how this will all play out in custody court.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Those poor poor little kids. They'll have grills by the time they're four.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

wow, i almost read that as "gills". but they might as well, with those parents they're going to be mutants.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Ha ya, no doubt. The youngest one doesn't have hair, he has cheetos growing out of his head. That's why they have no pictures kicking around.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

She's on drugs and having a mental breakdown and competing with all the attention anna nicole is getting, all at the same time. Some say she's going to kill herself in a week.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I just wonder how her brain works. It's kind of sad that she needs to get all this attention. I know two year olds that act the same way, giving themselves haircuts and streaking sans diaper. Is she having a celebrity temper tantrum?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

My dad's theory is that because she was in the mickey mouse club she didn't get a childhood so she's trying to have it now. It's michael jackson syndrome.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Interesting theory. Bah, I just wanna slap her upside her bald head.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

All she needs is a swastika on her head.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Britney strikes again! yesterday she went back into rehab. last night she left. she bought some vodka from a grocery store and tried to find a tattoo parlor again but none were open. I just don't know what to think. Should I be infuriated at the state of the world? Or should I laugh my a*s off? This is a bit much to take.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I heard some stuff regarding her parenting skills from her nanny.

-she wanted someone young, so she could have a friend
-she didn't want an exceptional nanny so the kids would like her more than her.
-she would hold her kids for ten minutes than say "i'm done you take them"

Seriously, I wonder when abouts we're going to see a Britney Spears mug shot.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

And now kevin won't talk to her so she started smashing things with an umbrella. am i the only one who thinks this will end in a mass murder suicide?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

It will, but the thing is these paparazzi are ruthless. They are everywhere just waiting. I read somewhere that they would probably give Brit Brit the gun in exchange for the pictures if you know what I mean.

Maybe she shaved her head there so they would have less flattering pictures of her, but in kinda backfired. I wonder what it will take to make paparazzi/idiots like us who buy into the stuff to back off. Another Princess Diana tragedy?

Speaking of which her son is going to Iraq. He was all I want to be treated regularly just because I'm a prince yada yada yada. I say good for him, he's got balls at least.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

yeah, that's cool. it's not too often you see the kid of a government official going to war. a lot of those guys, at least in the states, are all talk. they tell everyone to go to war but don't dare sacrifice themselves. and then they pretend they don't know how painful it must be. they must know, because if it wasn't painful their kids would be in the army too. damn self riteous hypocrites.