The Place To Be : Forum : Gas Prices

[reply] [quote]

Gas Prices

16 Years Ago

I'm just curious... since we're all from different regions - what are your all gas prices like today, 7/13?

Here in Michigan, we're being harrassed with $3.39 a gallon and that's for the lowest grade - 87. Our super grade (highest grade you can buy here is 93) is topping at $3.61 a gallon.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

well over here in good old Arizona wer are blessed with 2.83 a gallon for the low grade gas.. for the high grade i belive it is 2.98...

got to love the south west
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yeah, I think it's about 2.83 in the southeast as well.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

oh man you guys are so going to hate this.. i just put gas in my car this morning on my way to work and i paid

$2.61 ::suprised:: lol.. ::drool::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

that is so not fair. today, we are sitting at $3.19...

Sometimes I just don't understand it, our state has the worst economy in the country and yet we have one of the highest costs of living and the highest gas prices. I love the beauty of my state and everything it has to offer but one has to wonder when there comes a time when we will no longer be able to stand on our feet and pay our bills. Will we have a mass exodus of our state or will something be done before it's too late?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

yeah... one does have to wonder...
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It's AWESOME - We finally dropped below $3 a gallon. Today we are are now sitting at a very welcoming $2.99!!!

That means it'll only cost me about $38-$39 to fill up tomorrow night...

By the way Trey, how is your MPG? How much does it take to fill up?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

So yeah, after getting pounded with the HIGHEST gas prices in the nation, we are finally dropping back down. Today I paid an amazing $2.79 a gallon. I was so happy - we haven't seen prices that low in probably almost a year.