The Reviewers : Forum : Favorite Book/Author?

Favorite Book/Author?

11 Years Ago

Who is your favorite author or what is your favorite book?

Re: Favorite Book/Author?

11 Years Ago

1984 George Orwell changed my life... and not cause of the thought police, surveillance thing but the collective consciousness/subjective reality thing... that was the moment i realized I hated that theory. 

11 Years Ago

My two favorites are Jennifer Donnelly (her book Revolution is my all time favorite) and Ellen Hopkins (loved Burned, Crank and more)

11 Years Ago

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I like alot of authors and books but this is the one I always come back to!

11 Years Ago

My Favorite Author would have to be Richelle Mead. But my favorite book would probably have to be the outsiders. I think I read it every year, especially around this time of year. Fall makes me itch to read the outsiders. I don't know why. haha.

11 Years Ago

Hush hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I love me some Patch!!!

11 Years Ago

Robert Paterson!! I love him.In our next lives we're going to get married. My favorite book is City of Bones. Its not much of a clasic but I really do enjoy reading it.

11 Years Ago

My favourite book is By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept.  I read all the time and everytime it reads differently.  It's wonderful.  My favourite authors are Paulo Coelho and Leo Tolstoy.  I need both because when Coelho becomes too intense with his self reflective and soul searching passages , Tolstoy bring balance with his blunt account of human beings.

11 Years Ago

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Just the way he is able to put readers into the minds of children that have exponentially surpassed the mental capacity then most people proves how great of an author he is. The story captivates you from the first few pages and makes you want to live in his world.