The Rutledge Academy : Forum : Rutledge Library

Rutledge Library

10 Years Ago

Rutledge Library 

Re: Rutledge Library

10 Years Ago

Ala- I enter looking around,I knows its out of hours but the place is fantastic. 'wow' I mutter to myself

10 Years Ago

Yes! A library! I am saved. I will now drown myself in pages and pages of good literature. 

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus Aeteaus: I walk into the library and quickly find the mythology section. I find the Odyssey and the Iliad and return to my room. 
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
C

10 Years Ago

*Ester smirks*

"Do they have 'What to Expect when You're Expecting: Mentally Unstable Edition?''"

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " Go to the very back left book case on the highest level. It's the very last book on the Top shelf."

10 Years Ago

Blade-a guard brings me to the library."what am I supposed to do here?"I ask the guard irritably."you've been assigned to an hour of literal therapy a day so choose a few books."he replys."stupid therapy"I mutter and start looking around.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: I wave for blade to come here and continue reading.

10 Years Ago

Blade-I see hep wave and I walk over and plop down across from him at a table."of course you'd be here."I say.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus:" and you wouldn't be?" I say turning the page of my book.

10 Years Ago

Blade-"not of my own will, "I growl glaring over at the browsing guard"they think a bunch of words will 'help me change my ways'"I mock immitating the nurse.

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: I laugh at her impression. " Well, I don't know about changing my ways, but it does help relax me. So it's good for the building at least."

10 Years Ago

Blade-"I guess"I say"well I'm stuck here until I find a book, any ideas?"I ask.

10 Years Ago

Creed: "How about the Woman in Black?" I say with a small giggle looking for it myself. 

10 Years Ago

Blade-i turn around to see creed."the what in what now?"I asked.

10 Years Ago

Creed: "I said, how about "The Brothers Grimm"?" I smiled as I continued browsing. 

(Ignore last statement, found out it was made in the 80's My bad.) 

10 Years Ago

Hephaestus: " Top level, Middle most bookcase, middle most book."

10 Years Ago

Blade-"nice title I guess, "I say "what's it about?"

10 Years Ago

Creed: I smile cheerily, "Thanks alot Hep!" I look where he says and sure enough there's a blood red leather book with gold lettering that proclaims "THE BROTHERS GRIMM COMPLETE FAIRY TALES" 

10 Years Ago

Blade-"fairy tales?"I ask shaking my head "ill just look around I guess."I say and look around the shelves.

First Page first
Previous Page prev