The Rutledge Academy : Forum : Rutledge Classroom

Rutledge Classroom

10 Years Ago

This is the place where classes will be held. No injuring others here. Please do NOT role-play here without me because my other character will be the teacher.    

Re: Rutledge Classroom

10 Years Ago

Lance Silverstone: I stand at my desk at the front of the room while I wait for the students to begin filing in. The first class was a boring one. Just getting to know your power. This place looked so much different from when it was an asylum.

10 Years Ago

Blade-i enter the classroom looking around.

10 Years Ago

Ala- I laugh "so this is where the geeks hang out"

10 Years Ago

Avril: I walk in behind her "If I'm a geek, then yes, it is."

10 Years Ago

Brindeen Brooks:  I walk into the class room and talk a seat In the middle row.

10 Years Ago

Lance Silverstone: I watch the students file into the room and take there seats. " Good morning class, welcome to your first day of lessons."

10 Years Ago

Euphoria: I stumble in the classroom and stand way in the back. I was tired from todays episode.

10 Years Ago

Ayumi: I slip in just as the teacher started class and made my way into the back, Kira slowly following me.

10 Years Ago

Avril: I slip into a seat *Hopefully this will be better than regular classes.*

10 Years Ago

Ala- I roll my eyes and go and sit next to one of the students burst to annoy them.

10 Years Ago

Lance Silverstone: " There are text books in the back. Please go get one."

Brindeen Brooks: I go to the back of the classroom and grab my text book and sit down.

10 Years Ago

Avril: I go to the back and start to pick up a textbook, but draw my hand away. Concentrating, I imagine it lifting up on it's own, hovering in front of me. It lifts about a centimeter, clearing the stack, then falls to the floor with a thud. I cringe as the sound seems ten times louder in the quiet room.

10 Years Ago

Euphoria: I sat behind Avril and sucked in a deep breath.

10 Years Ago

Avril: I feel my cheeks flush as I pick it up, sliding into my seat. I bite my lip, nervous and embarrassed.

10 Years Ago

Euphoria: I picked the book from the floor and helped pick them up.

10 Years Ago

Avril: I look up at the teacher, waiting for class to actually start. I do something that people generally find unnerving: I study him. He's handsome, I'll admit, but closed, like the book on my desk, closed with a hard, blank cover.

10 Years Ago

Euphoria: My arms were all over the room avoiding people. They wrote for me crushing the pencil slightly.