The Versenators : Forum : Harrassment

Harrassment

16 Years Ago

His Name is Hunter Ward

There is a member of the Writers cafe that has insulted me when I asked them to be my freind. instead of simply puching deny, he sent me a ,message that said "No, Your ugly" then sent me another one saying "Your still ugly."
I blocked his account from mine and the other two accounts he has in his name. The problem there is solved, but my self esteem is shattered.
I don't have a strong one as it is and am depressed over my looks. My picture though, is not all that bad looking and it's my favorite.
Some people would just close their account, but am not. I refuse to be pushed off the Writers cafe.

I am sure that Hunter Ward is on this site simply to harrass others. He just opened his three accounts on May ninth.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I am glad you are not going to be influenced by idiots! I am sorry for your experience. Kepp your chin up!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ok this guy Hunter Ward must clearly have no life and a loser to be a bully on the internet. I'm sorry that he hurt you. You got friends that got your back and care about you. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm sorry you had to endure this, it's not in the spirit of the cafe or of humanity in general. Keep your head up, my dear...you are a BEAUTIFUL person, inside and out, and we're all happy to have you here on the cafe!

This "Hunter" must be a very sad, lonely and miserable individual. Don't give him the satisfaction of your time.

Love,
Sarah